Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    where is the biggest sprint store in the ATL???
    Quote Originally Posted by andddlay View Post
    Pardon me for posting here. I'm very confused on what I should do. Should I go to BB or Sprint? I want to sell my Treo at Sprint using their Buy Back thing, but I don't think BB does that. I also want the instant rebate...UGH
    BB does buy back used phones and other used electronic items. I don't know if they would give you the same amount that Sprint would give. You could always call BB.
    I had planned on going to my local BB 9a.m. but my guy at my local sprint store(non corporate) said he would bite the $100(MIR) if I came there friday night to buy it. Needless to say I wil be down at the Sprint store Friday night.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pkirby11 View Post
    What city do you live in out of curiosity? I'm close to Springfield too and was just wondering why you'd be driving their. No Sprint store in your town? That sucks.

I plan to be at mine around 7 - 7:30AM and no earlier. Gotta be to work by 9:30AM. Hope I can get a hold of one.
    I live in Decatur. The handy Store locator tells me that's the closest one.
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    I will be in boise, idaho. Is there anyone is here from idaho, but more specifically boise? Just trying to figure out how long a line might be. I plan on being to the store at least 2 hours early.
    I'll be going to one of the stores in Milwaukee. Most likely the one on the south west side of town in West Allis. Planning on being there a little after 6 A.M. but based on the comments here I'm wondering if that will be earlier than necessary. Ah well, I'd rather be early than late.
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    I will be at a Sprint store in Augusta, GA probably around 6:30 that morning. I'll just bring my Kindle and read until they open.
    Warwick, Rhode Island..... prolly around 6 in the morning
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshiki2 View Post
    where is the biggest sprint store in the ATL???
    My guess is the Cobb Parkway store or the Lenox store. No stores in Atlanta are doing waiting or reservation lists. It's first come, first served, period. THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!!!!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I'll be at the Sprint store near South Coast Plaza on Bristol in So Cal. I plan on getting there about 3 hours before they open. There's a Radio Shack right down the street, so if there's no line- I may head over to Radio Shack to get the instant rebate.
    There's about 5 Sprint Corporate stores, and 2 best buys within a 5 mile radius of me, I'll have my Pre, and the little touch stone too....
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    A quick question: I've noticed some folks mentioning that their particular store is the biggest in their city/market... How do you find this out? Short of asking the local sales guy (and when's the last time a salesperson didn't admit they were the biggest one?), where do you get this info?

Since I have at least 10 stores in a 10mi radius, if I could determine the biggest, I would be able to scale down my search.
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    I live in Decatur. The handy Store locator tells me that's the closest one.
    Cool yeah looks that way or head up to Champaign, IL which is were I'm at. Guy at our store claims he's going to hold one for me. We shall see, if he lies to me he's just lost a big commissions sales. Plan to get the Pre, Touchstone, case and we shall see what else. Not only that but he can boast to his co-workers about stealing me away from AT&T.

I don't care if he holds one, I just hate sales people that will tell you anything to get you to come back. If that's the case I'll go to the other one they are within easy distance of one another. Plan to head out there Friday and confirm he'll hold me one and to put it in witting with the manager looking over his shoulder. Otherwise I'll be waiting at the other store.
    The main Sprint Store in North Raleigh NC, at Brier Creek, there's a Walmart across the parking lot and a Radio Shack across the street, oh, and a Panera Bread for a little something just in case.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    A quick question: I've noticed some folks mentioning that their particular store is the biggest in their city/market... How do you find this out? Short of asking the local sales guy (and when's the last time a salesperson didn't admit they were the biggest one?), where do you get this info?

Since I have at least 10 stores in a 10mi radius, if I could determine the biggest, I would be able to scale down my search.
    a site visit is required to be sure.
    DeZavala and I 10 in SA town
    clay, ny (near syracuse)
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    One of the stores in St Louis... Haven't decided which, yet.
    depending if the local stores have a waiting list ill be there friday night around 10 pm
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345