Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Windows Mobile, S60, even the old Palm OS allow this. This makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoKing View Post
    Updated:
    My bad. I see where your quote is from.
    Here is another passage from the Palm webOS book (not sure why this seems different here):
    That seems a little better. I guess we'll just have to wait and see like everything else...
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoKing View Post
    Updated:
    My bad. I see where your quote is from.
    Here is another passage from the Palm webOS book (not sure why this seems different here):
    All Synergy applications require an established account before any other operations can take place. There is an implicit 'Palm' account that all information created and stored on the device belongs to, but any other information must be provided by an application with an explicit account id. The account determines all access permissions; data belonging to an account can only be accessed by the application that owns that account.
    The Account Manager includes methods to create, update, delete or read accounts, as well as a method to list accounts. Here is an account create example:
    NOTE
    Note: the
    listAccounts method will list only accounts that belong to your application. It cannot be used to retrieve information about accounts belonging to other applications.
    The
    accountId is used for subsequent Account Manager methods, and for access
    methods in Contacts and Calendar. It's also used in the other Account Manager methods.
    I hope I'm wrong.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12