Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I don't see anything new on here all about the same as last time.
    the only thing new i seen is they now have pics of their youtube app, amazon music store and twitter is on the universal search thing now, and also on the email app they attach a document
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Wait...is the Photos, Music, and Videos gallery new? I don't remember seeing that Neko Case cover on the Pre before. And the Universal Search gallery is showing Twitter. Isn't that a recent revelation?
    IF you see something truly new, please point it out.
    its not a big deal its things we already seen like the youtube app and the amazon store the thing about twitter..
    Wow, tough crowd!
    Some of those pic's were new to me! So, thanks for posting!
    What I find most interesting is how it says "from $199.00". Doesn't sort of imply that other, pricier models are available?

Yeah... I am really fishing for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    What I find most interesting is how it says "from $199.00". Doesn't sort of imply that other, pricier models are available?

Yeah, the $549 off-contract price and the rediculous $850 BB price.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post

Sorry, I think the "from $199.00" means that if you don't qualify for the rebates, you may have to pay more.
    I was not able to spot the new pics.