Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Can you play music(iTunes, etc.) w/o headphones, or do you have to use them?

Thanks, Justin
    I'd imagine you could use the speakerphone like you can now with other palm phones. If you go to play music and there's nothing plugged into the headphone jack, it will play through the speakerphone speaker. Guessing there.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Thanks, that's like the Centro I have now. Will the Pre accept Sprint Radio/TV? Will it be an improoved version? Also heard you can get iTunes on it. That'll be cool.

Justin
    Pre has Sprint TV. I haven't seen Radio mentioned in particular so I won't comment on that but I don't see why not, the Pre doesn't have Sprint Music Store though. It definitely has Sprint TV.

You can plug your Pre into a computer and sync it with iTunes just like an iPod or iPhone.
    There's a lot to like about the Pre and a lot to be frustrated about till we learn more. There's a lot of new info floating around on the first few pages here. Some good reading.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.