Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    These 3rd party stores may be a good way of getting a Pre without the hassle.
    I'm going to stop by my local one tomorrow or Tuesday and either get on a list and get more info.
    They already said they were opening at 8 a.m. Sat to sell the Pre.
    Maybe I can get them to sell it to me on Friday, say if I buy some chargers and a case?
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    I figured it out. All we have to do is show a psychologist the number of posts we've made on PreCentral forums, show the bags under our eyes, and play the voicemails of all the people who have called worrying that we're dead, and we'll walk out with a doctor's note to be first in line. If you have a significant other, you can let him/her do the talking.
    "I'm Lizzing"
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    So the scenario is a lot of people line up on opening day, they open the doors and say to the customers in line "I'm sorry, we are all sold out of the Pre's".
    Im starting to think this may actually happen.
    anyone know of any list that are going on in san diego (north county) its sunday night im gonna start calling in the morning but figured some one might know
    I honestly think this list business will wind up being an amazingly unprofessional nightmare. I sincerely hope that the word sent down by Corporate to not take down lists and to offer the phone on a strictly first-come-first-served basis applies to everyone and not just corporate stores, or this launch is going to be a severe headache.

Honestly. It will look bad, unprofessional, and will make people think twice about heading to the store to go get one if they suspect that Pres are already sold out because there were waiting lists filled weeks ago.

It just wouldn't make sense from a marketing perspective.
    Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

Ev-Do Rev. A Tethered on my TP:
  7.    #27  
    My guy called me today and said to be there at 7:45 Saturday morning and he will have a phone waiting for me.
    There is no spoon
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12