1.    #1  
    I like many of you want to get the Pre on the 6th. I was planning on getting it at Best Buy, but BB does not open in my area until 10am!!!. I think Sprint Stores are opening at 8am. My question is: Are you going to wait at BB or Sprint?

I was thinking about going to Sprint first and wait there and if I can get one there, I might grab it and have to bite the bullet and send in the mail-in-rebate. If Sprint gets ride of the Mail-In-Rebate than obviously I will be camping out at my nearest Sprint Store. Is 2 hours worth the mail-in-rebate? Or even worse, you go to Best Buy and they are sold-out!
    You should call your Best Buy store and make sure that store is actually selling the Pre. The Best Buys around my city aren't selling it.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Searching through the forums would be best in this case as you would have already known that most Sprint stores are opening at 10am as well since its a Saturday ...

Also don't know why everyone is obsessed with BB when most radioshacks that i have heard about (with the exception of 1 here and there) will have them as well with the same instant rebates
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    Searching through the forums would be best in this case as you would have already known that most Sprint stores are opening at 10am as well since its a Saturday ...

Also don't know why everyone is obsessed with BB when most radioshacks that i have heard about (with the exception of 1 here and there) will have them as well with the same instant rebates
    The exception of one here and there? The released list of Radio Shack stores has only like 5 states on it, and people in the comments have called and been told they won't have them at launch apparently too.

And the 8am thing comes from many stores telling people on the phone that they're opening then on Saturday... that and the original store locator showing special hours for Saturday for a while, but I believe that was taken down.