1.    #1  
    after reading this review, what do u guys think?
    Palm Pre Review : Boy Genius Report
    lame review if you ask me... for the time they had with the device they sure didnt tell you much
    The only thing that concerns me for some reason is the part about bottom of the phone catching when you slide it open and close? How about you guys?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    The only thing that concerns me for some reason is the part about bottom of the phone catching when you slide it open and close? How about you guys?
    Somewhere, I heard someone say that this was a problem with some of the prototypes, but not with the final builds. Who knows where he got this phone from?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    We won't know if Palm is back until they sell 1M units fairly quickly - I'd even give them a month or so. Developers won't come unless many units are sold.

Palm doesn't have to sell like iPhone to be successful. But it does have a lot of catching up to do.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    They leave out the best things about the device and focus on the other things that the iPhone *supposedly* beats it in. Really lame and embarrassing review.