Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    This day cant come any sooner! Will show up @ 12am at my local sprint !
    Its true.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes. The dead rising from the grave!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
  3. cap
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    hahaha. Got to LOVE a Ghostbusters quote!
    I may have to swear off this forum for the rest of the week becuz I'm going crazy with all the different stories!!!! First the local corporate store was having the Friday nite party (I'm not Premier so I didn't know about it anyhow); then they had to cancel it, but noone knew why; and they would be opening at 8am on 6/6. Tonite, the store told me that they had to cancel the party because they wouldn't be getting enough phones in to give to everyone at the party, AND have some for Saturday! Then he went on to say that the invitees to the party are now to get preferential treatment on Sat, that they are the only ones that can get in 8am-10am. Somewhere in the middle of all that, the words "pre-order" surfaced, but I didn't get a clear answer to questions on that. He did go on to say that they are not "guaranteeing" phones to every Premier customer, that they will be holding back a certain quantity for those lower class individuals (such as myself). But... but... what..... I mean..... huh??
    PS: I'm planning to show up sometime pre-dawn.
    I think Sprint and Palm are purposely and deliberately confusing and spinning as part of their marketing strategy.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123