Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    does this mean no EPRP too?
    Quote Originally Posted by ohessyou View Post
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you are planning on getting one of the "everything" plans with your pre, then no corporate discounts apply. I saw a listing of the available plans on this site somewhere that stated that and called my corporate sprint rep to verify.
    The no discount limitation is for the Simply Everything and Everything Plus Referral Plans. The Everything Data plans are eligible for corporate discounts.

Details at Inside Sprint Now.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you are planning on getting one of the "everything" plans with your pre, then no corporate discounts apply. I saw a listing of the available plans on this site somewhere that stated that and called my corporate sprint rep to verify.
    Went out on a limb there with your first post since joining in '07 and provided bad info, tsk tsk. j/k
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    yea, you might want to read over that website again. Cause I have an everything data plan, and I get a corporate discount.
    If you are getting the Simply Everything Individual for 99.99 dont expect a discount. But most the the other "Everything" plans do have discounts. See below, my company gets a 23% discount and they all apply to sprint plans...

Family Plans
    Business Essentials Plans
    Create a pool of minutes for all phones to share. Below rates include 1 line, each additional $25
    Includes Unlimited Mobile to Mobile and Direct Connect
    Unlimited Nights and Weekends begin at 7pm!

Pick Your Plan Retail $/month VHA $/month Anytime Minutes Add-a-Phone $/month Additional Minutes

Business Essentials 1,000 $59.99 $46.19 1000 $19.25 $0.40/minute
    Business Essentials 1,400 $79.99 $61.59 1400 $19.25 $0.40/minute
    Business Essentials 2,000 $99.99 $76.99 2000 $19.25 $0.40/minute
    Business Essentials 3,000 $149.99 $115.49 3000 $19.25 $0.40/minute
    Business Essentials 400 $39.99 $30.79 400 $19.25 $0.40/minute
    Business Essentials 4000 $199.99 $153.99 4000 $19.25 $0.40/minute

Talk Only and Everything Messaging Family Plans
    Unlimited Nights and Weekends after 7pm
    Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
    Below rate includes 2 lines, add 3-5 for $9.99
    Everything Messaging plans include unlimited text, picture and video messaging

Pick Your Plan Retail $/month VHA $/month Anytime Minutes Add-a-Phone $/month Additional Minutes

Everything Messaging Family 1500 $99.99 $76.99 1500 $7.69 $.40/minute
    Everything Messaging Family 3000 $149.99 $115.49 3000 $7.69 $.25/minute
    Talk for Family 700 $69.99 $53.89 700 $7.69 $.45/minute

Everything Data Family Plans
    Unlimited Nights and Weekends after 7pm
    Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
    Below rate includes 2 lines, add 3-5 for $19.99
    Plans included unlimited messaging and data

Everything Data Family 1500 $129.99 $100.09 1500 $15.39 $.40/minute
    Everything Data Family 3000 $169.99 $130.89 3000 $15.39 $.25/minute
    Simply Everything Family $189.99 $189.99 Unlimited $89.99 N/A

Individual Plans
    Sprint Basic Plan
    Unlimited Nights and Weekends after 9pm
    Add Mobile to Mobile for $5
    This plan does not recieve the monthly discount

Sprint Basic 200 Plan $29.99 $29.99 200 NA $.45/minute

Individual Plans
    All Plans Include: Unlimited N&W after 7pm, Unlimited Mobile to Mobile, Nationwide Long distance and no roaming charges.

Everything Messaging Includes: Unlimited text, picture and video messaging and Direct Connect!
    Everything Data Includes: Unlimited Messaging, Email, web surfing, GPS Navigation, Music Premier, and TV Premier

Talk 450 $39.99 $30.79 450 NA $.45/minute
    Everything Messaging 450 $49.99 $38.49 450 NA $.45/minute
    Everything Data 450 $69.99 $53.89 450 NA $.45/minute
    Talk 900 $59.99 $46.19 900 NA $.40/minute
    Everything Messaging 900 $69.99 $53.89 900 NA $.40/minute
    Everything Data 900 $89.99 $69.29 900 NA $.40/minute

Connection Cards - Wireless Internet for Laptop
    Receive Broadband like speeds wirelessly to your laptop. Access the internet anywhere on the Sprint network nationwide!
    Connection Cards are not eligible for the monthly discount.

5GB Data - Connection Card $59.99 $59.99 5 GB NA NA

Simply Everything
    All plans include UNLIMITED Messaging (domestic text, picture, and video), Unlimited Mobile Internet(Email, Web, GPS Navigation, Music Premier, TV Premier), Unlimited Nights at 7pm, Unlimited Mobile to Mobile.

NOTICE: Discount does not apply to Simply Everything plans.

Simply Everything $99.99 $99.99 Unlimited NA None

NOTE: The following plans include free nationwide long distance,no roaming charges on or off network, unlimited nights and unlimited weekends, voicemail, caller ID, call waiting, and 3-way calling.
    So, thats why Pre has a KILL PILL!!!!!!

rofl!
    I guess my question to the rep was not broad enough. I asked specifically about the simply everything plan and a discount. He did not offer that other plans were available that the discount applied to. Thanks for correcting my error.
    This isn't really bad news, it's just a way for Sprint to enforce what we already know to be true...
    Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

Ev-Do Rev. A Tethered on my TP:
    Incorrect...Simplyev yes...evdata.... etc..no
    Quote Originally Posted by beret9987 View Post
    Huh? That'd be a total deal breaker for me. I have a 27% discount through my Employer(Wells Fargo) and you're saying if I buy a Pre, I don't get said discount?
    I had that before I got SEP, Probably one of the highest discount percentages available.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Reaper View Post
    I just spoke with "my" spring guy and he said that during their 6am "pre" meeting they where told that anyone trying to activate a Pre on a discount or employee account will be deactivated. Bad news for me, I am on his employee discount account and was planning on buying a pre...
    Thank you for joining precentral. You are wrong. If you scanned various threads you would see that this kind of anecdote from a "my" sprint guy is false 99% of the time.

He simply lied to you. Employee discounted everything plans qualify exactly they same as non discounted everthing plans.
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    Thank you for joining precentral. You are wrong. If you scanned various threads you would see that this kind of anecdote from a "my" sprint guy is false 99% of the time.

He simply lied to you. Employee discounted everything plans qualify exactly they same as non discounted everthing plans.
    I believe the OP was talking about the Advantage Club Fair and Flexible 500 and 1000 plans. I don't think he was talking about the Advantage Club Simply Everything Plan as it is the same price as the regular Simply Everything Plan.

Based on his info, it would seem that Employee Care will not be activating the Pre on AC F&F 500 and 1000 plans for now and everyone on those plans are going to have to wait until Sprint lifts the veil for employees in (hopefully) a few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Reaper View Post
    I just spoke with "my" spring guy and he said that during their 6am "pre" meeting they where told that anyone trying to activate a Pre on a discount or employee account will be deactivated. Bad news for me, I am on his employee discount account and was planning on buying a pre...
    Oh now, hell.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12