1.    #1  
    I've been reading about the pre in the past couple of weeks and i would love to try it out. i understand that i would need the everything data for the pre, which i don't mind so much. however, i'm on a family plan and i'm the primary phone on the plan, so it's not as easy as switching myself and leaving my family in the existing plan (or is it?) my mom, pop, and wife don't need web, txt, etc, etc, so, my current fair & flexible family + (data pack + 300 txt for me) works great.

here's what i was thinking, and i'm wondering if this is possible. within the same account, keep the family plan for mom pop + wife, and I'll go into a new individual plan. Is this doable?
    There are eligible share plans as well. I will be switching from my old fair&flex to a shared 1500 min plan with unlimited data @$129 before discounts. There are others as well which will allow you to share minutes between phones and will include data/text/etc. for any phones that support them.

Palm Pre Plan Choices Inside Sprint Now
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    You can switch to an everything data for just your line and leave the other plan the way it is if your line is out of contract. Sprint only offer family plans w/ either just voice or voice and data on all lines.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ninerd View Post
    You can switch to an everything data for just your line and leave the other plan the way it is if your line is out of contract. Sprint only offer family plans w/ either just voice or voice and data on all lines.
    ok. so it sounds like i can a) move myself into an individual plan & b) have mom + pop + wife stay with fair & flex (contract expired in 08) & c) one bill.

time to call sprint.. fingers crossed.