1.    #1  
    Hmm. I wonder if I'm the only Premier customer who didn't receive their Spring 09 Sprint Connection leaflet. I got the Winter one, but not Spring. Weird. Anyone else not receive theirs?
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    I have the Spring one right in front of me.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    im a premier customer but I haven't gotten nething either.. I'm still hoping and praying that we as SP customers get first dibs at the Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    im a premier customer but I haven't gotten nething either.. I'm still hoping and praying that we as SP customers get first dibs at the Pre
    You can stop now - it was nothing more than a one page ad for the Pre.
    You guys have really bought into this Premier stuff
    "To receive 25% of of accessories you need to present the discount card from your rewards portfolio!"

Any idea where to find that?

I'm afraid that was sent to me when I became one 10 yrs ago.

Doubt I still have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingInIowa.com View Post
    "To receive 25% of of accessories you need to present the discount card from your rewards portfolio!"

Any idea where to find that?

I'm afraid that was sent to me when I became one 10 yrs ago.

Doubt I still have it.

I was wondering the same thing...
    It was the card in the original letter saying you are a Premier Customer , sitting on my desk right now, If you buy in a sprint store they can just look it up when you purchase so no biggie.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Hmm. I wonder if I'm the only Premier customer who didn't receive their Spring 09 Sprint Connection leaflet. I got the Winter one, but not Spring. Weird. Anyone else not receive theirs?
    I just got mine in the mail yesterday. Still says as a Premier customer be the first to get your hands on the latest devices sans mention of the Pre.
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    I received mine last week. Called Sprint (foolish of me, I know) to ask about the Sprint Premier Connection I received and also the card. They had no knowledge of it. Not suprising. I plan to stop by a store this weekend just to ensure I'll be able to get the 25% discount on accessories next week when I, hopefully, walk out of the store with a Pre.
    From what I've gathered being a Premier customer myself, it basically gets you one particular benefit - "renewal" prices on new phones every year rather than when your contract runs out.
    I've never recieved anything Premier-related.
    i have my original packet and the winter one...the original one had the card for the 25% off accessory which i plan on using next wk! but i still don't have the spring one...i also havent checked the mail in a few days though...
    I have the Spring '09 connection and I am NOT Premier-status.
    Never got mine - to me, the two advantages are the 25% off accessories (brings the charger down to a reasonable price, and brings BT headsets down almost to on-line prices, but I can walk in and get one) and the 1 year upgrade instead of 2.
    I've received the Summer edition one with the solio solar powered charger and the Pre on pg 10.