Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Fellow forum members,

As excited as I was to check out all that unfolded at D7 with the Pre. The ONLY thing that managed to grab my attention more than our beloved Palm Pre itself were those hideous hands holding it!!!!!! Seriously, does this dude have the black plague or something?!?! No, better yet he's secretly Superman trying to get his hands on our Pre but to his surprise the OMAP processor is made of kryptonite!! Come on PAAAAAAAAALM, really?!?! Feel free to chime in and let me know if it's just me noticing things I shouldn't. Courtesy of engadet!!

Palm live from D7
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    lol...those hands were pretty nasty...but does it really deserve it's own thread???
    A whole new thread!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Drnycallstar19 View Post
    lol...those hands were pretty nasty...but does it really deserve it's own thread???
    yes!! i certainly think that having the most hideous hands on the entire internet DOES in fact deserve it's own thread!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Did you notice the hands of the guy who was doing the demo at D7 today?

Paul Cousino's hands look like he was a construction worker. Holes and glue-like stuff all over his hands.

Pretty amazing for a demo person.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    I've seen better hands on a dead person.
    the glue is from building all the Pres. someone has to help Santa's elves.
    Observe this main image in a leading CNET.news article:

Where are the marketeers!?!?!

get some hand models Palm, I hear George Costanza is available, oh wait...
    Aw, poor guy. I know it looks awful, but kudos to Palm for letting people below the CEO do demos.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  11. joelpalm
    HOLY WOW! They let a construction worker demo the Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    HOLY WOW! They let a construction worker demo the Pre?
    I think it is a Mutant.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  13.    #13  
    really mods?!?! i post a thread about this SAME issue and it gets moved?!?! come on guys, keep it clean. Oh and he could use one of those parafin baths or 2 or 3!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    really mods?!?! i post a thread about this SAME issue and it gets moved?!?! come on guys, keep it clean. Oh and he could use one of those parafin baths or 2 or 3!!
    Sorry. Didn't mean to double post.

I guess this fungi and the warnings about going blind and hairy palms are true......
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo7 View Post
    I guess this fungi and the warnings about going blind and hairy palms are true......
    My Pre better not be hairy!
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I don't think when Palm envisioned name Palm they saw that palm.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The op is, for some reason, an obama supporter. So maybe he gets special treatment.
    Is that the USB door, on the right side? I can tell right now I'm not going to get along with that floppy little flap.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    Observe this main image in a leading CNET.news article:

Where are the marketeers!?!?!

PalmOS Treos: 90/300/600/650/700/755/launch day Pre minus/ Evo/Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I don't think when Palm envisioned name Palm they saw that palm.
    nice, lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast