Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Will I be able to import all of my Blackberry contacts and Calendar events into the Pre using Gmail or whatever is suggested?
  2. joelpalm
    Google sync. Free, get it, use it, all contacts will be on your Gmail contact list. You're welcome.
    Be nice. What makes you so sure he has any kind of Google account? The best way to import your contacts is by hand. You'll get rid of people who you really don't contact (after the Nth contact, you really get tired) and you'll get practice playing with your new toy .

Or you can wait for someone to make an app for that.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ellianth View Post
    Be nice. What makes you so sure he has any kind of Google account? The best way to import your contacts is by hand. You'll get rid of people who you really don't contact (after the Nth contact, you really get tired) and you'll get practice playing with your new toy .

Or you can wait for someone to make an app for that.
    I'm not so sure that is the best way. I would:
    1. Get my contacts and calendar onto my compuer
    2. Get my contacts/calendar from my computer to Google
    3. Have a beer and relax

There are solutions for both Mac and PC that will sync your Google contacts with your computer contacts. Use them- that way when you put in a new contact on your phone, you'll see them in Outlook/Address Book. Same thing goes for your calendar.

If you're on Mac, try Missing Sync for Blackberry to get your phone info on to your computer.