Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Anyone familiar with the site Crunchgear? They rip everything Pre.

Palm Pre: An also-ran
    That was such garbage.
    the article has no real material, doesn't contain any hand on experience, because he hasn't even seen one in real life.

move on...
    What a shock, another retard with a blog and an unsubstantiated opinion.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Articles like that make me won't to promote the Pre even if I don't like it. I hate, absolutely hate them apple fan boys. I will tell everyone I love the Pre even if I don't, because of crap like that. I hope the Pre sells so many it makes the iphone look like a jitterbug.

I think we should all tell everyone about it, after we get ours or course, and promote the hell out of this product.
    Shadrap: It's not going to outsell the iPhone to make it look like a jitterbug. Everyone knows that. The iPhone is a great phone, and the Pre looks to be like a great one as well. Apple fanboys are annoying as all hell, but I've seen a few fanboy responses on this very forum that indicates it's not much different on the Palm side.
    What a load of crap! How can he make a point of a phone if he doesn't even have a physical phone to demo. Articles like these make me want to promote the pre to everyone and their grandmother.
    I couldn't really care less about reviews right now, good or bad, because I mean regardless of what they say... I'm getting it.
    What if they say there are fundamental flaws and features that were severely overlooked or horrendously implemented by Palm? What if they found the keyboard to be almost unusable?
    You can vote for (or against) the article on NewsCred:

Palm Pre: An also-ran | NewsCred, Quality Newspapers & Blogs

I also suggested the same thing for the Wired article where the author thought the leaked Sprint launch guide was published from Palm:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1622092
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    TechCrunch, GigaOm, SiliconAlleyInsider. They made their money off pulling people to their sites for ad views. Their content doesn't have to be high class to pull this off.

BGF, EnGadget, Gizmodo and SlashDot are still the leaders of the pack.
    I read that nonsense....it was totally without merit. They didn't get one or didn't get to test it. Neither did I, but I love that thing to pieces. I am ready to buy and I have stuck by it since day one. I will be up very early Saturday morning on the 6th.
    FOLLOW ME
    http://twitter.com/TeckieGirl
    TeckieGirl Official website
    [url]http://www.TeckieGirl.com
    Nice picture with a huge BGR logo on it...

Trying to unlock a CDMA phone? Come on now. What a bunch of script kiddies.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here

Looks like the Anti-Pre brigade is warming up. BGR Report seems to be the starting shot in this turf war.

I hope everyone can keep this link and in about 6months return to it and stuff it down their Apple munching faces.
    This was posted. The Pre sucks because it's hyped to much and hasn't proved itself in real life situations? I don't get it. I guess we should slap an Apple logo on it and resubmit it for review.
    Quote Originally Posted by no1smartphone View Post

Looks like the Anti-Pre brigade is warming up. BGR Report seems to be the starting shot in this turf war.

I hope everyone can keep this link and in about 6months return to it and stuff it down their Apple munching faces.

Is there a worse blog than BGR? Just like the Apple "Genius's", it seems the term denotes mediocrity rather than excellence.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Does he realize that the Pre will launch on GSM in Europe in the 2nd half of 09 and that the Iphone will be announced two days after the Pre launch? What a tool. There are certainly things that one can pick on, but he said it himself, the the last opinion falls to the consumer and he's never even touched one.
    Pre gonna bomb more like Pre gonna be the BOMB lol sorry for the ebonics but couldn't resist lol
    At least someone has posted some rebuttal. I was laughin when he remarked that the Iphone had an advantage as it had a SIM card.

How poor is todays technology reporting its done by shills and cheerleaders of the latest fad which they perpetuate.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by no1smartphone View Post
    At least someone has posted some rebuttal. I was laughin when he remarked that the Iphone had an advantage as it had a SIM card.

How poor is todays technology reporting its done by shills and cheerleaders of the latest fad which they perpetuate.
    I know, it kinda pisses me off. It's like little johnny gets a domain name and a blog and all of a sudden thinks he is the New York Times.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast