1.    #1  
    D7 Interview: Jon Rubinstein and Roger McNamee | John Paczkowski | D7 Highlights | AllThingsD

I like how Rubinstein handles "it looks like an iPhone or iPod in iTunes".
    Jimmie Geddes
    All Things Video | AllThingsD

This link takes you to the larger player.
    i like McNamee's retelling of Colligan's epiphany exclamation at 3:10 - "Wait a minute. We've stopped innovating. We're shipping bricks! We've got to get back into the game!"
    Last edited by Gekko; 05/28/2009 at 06:52 PM.
    Man I hate Kara.

Go find the epic Bill Gates Steve Job interview from a few years back.

She asks the dumbest questions.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Agreed, Kara comes across pretty bad in all the videos from this event.

It's almost false advertising, her image on the WSJ sites is of a young, sort-of hip looking female. But she is shrill, cold and often uninformed in the vids of on stage discussions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i like McNamee's retelling of Colligan's epiphany exclamation at 3:10 - "Wait a minute. We've stopped innovating. We're shipping bricks! We've got to get back into the game!"
    I know when I heard this comment it made me feel like I'm a total moron for owning a Centro.

Palm guy "Geez, those marks aren't going to buy the crap we've been producing forever".
    I really like the Youtube> and Amazon MP3> menus that are incorporated into the music player, that makes a ton of sense and is something they haven't showed us before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    McNamee and Ed keep it real. Jon seems like the laid back dude thats gonna crank out beautiful crafted web os devices for years to come.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Why is Kara so worried about Apple? she is annoying i just admit
    Quote Originally Posted by Captweez View Post
    I know when I heard this comment it made me feel like I'm a total moron for owning a Centro.

Palm guy "Geez, those marks aren't going to buy the crap we've been producing forever".
    C'mon, the $99 price tag, then the drop to $50 didn't clue you in that it was old tech?
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    C'mon, the $99 price tag, then the drop to $50 didn't clue you in that it was old tech?
    Excellent point. Everyone knew it was going to be the same OS as well. I don't think they're saying "if you bought a Centro as your first Palm device...then its old tech" but rather if you have owned most Palm phones, the Centro wasn't anything innovative as it was still relatively the same with newer casing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    McNamee and Ed keep it real. Jon seems like the laid back dude thats gonna crank out beautiful crafted web os devices for years to come.
    I'm not a fan of McNamee but I like Ed a lot. McNamee does give Palm a little bit of an edge though so its not all bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I really like the Youtube> and Amazon MP3> menus that are incorporated into the music player, that makes a ton of sense and is something they haven't showed us before.
    I like the Youtube integration. Why bother paying for music when you can watch most music videos on Youtube for free? And its integrated in the phone? Even better!
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Man I hate Kara.

Go find the epic Bill Gates Steve Job interview from a few years back.

She asks the dumbest questions.
    No one can be worse than Walturd. I am sorry but his negative attitude towards the Pre is rediculous.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Sucks...just the highlights....I want to see the full interview! Hope it shows up on YouTube soon or something!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Sucks...just the highlights....I want to see the full interview! Hope it shows up on YouTube soon or something!
    Me too! Post it if you find it, will ya?