1.    #1  
    I guess they are slowly starting to "release the cats from the hats"...

WHERE™ GPS Mobile Application, iPhone App & Location Based Services Development Platform

Life is Local.
    WHERE will be available on the Palm® Pre™ phone! Find out more here.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Kind of a cool all-in-one little app.
    Wonder if it's free.
    Awesome. I don't like having duplicate apps and at first this seemed like a copy of Google maps but it does have some interesting features. Interested, this is good news, especially the gas prices and weather being included.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Wonder if it's free.
    It's free for everyone else.... you have to pay...just because you asked...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    WHERE is free.
  7.    #7  
    Wonder if this is better or as good as Handmark Express as I'm sure they'll release it for the Pre.
    I just tried it on my Touch...it basically sends you to m.where.com and asks you to create an account....but it seems free.
    pretty sure it's free for sprint. its pretty much like loopt. they bought buddy beacon from helio. never really got to use it though cuz no one else i know has it, can't put where on gf's phone and can't put loopt on mine. so when i get loopt on the pre i can finally stalk her better ;p
    You can also do these things in Sprint Navigation, almost every one of them. Though I guess if the iPhone is any guide, we should get used to redundant applications.