1.    #1  
    Sweet...

Takes some used to getting the navigation down and the zooming, but I can edit spreadsheets and formulas as well as word docs.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    That's definitely good news. I don't edit often, so the DocsToGo upgrade wasn't an automatic thing for me, but I do do it occasionally. Nice to know that I have a free alternative.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Excellent news, Darth! Thanks for the confirmation.
  4.    #4  
    I was shocked to say the least...
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Score one for the cloud. Sweet!
    Oh, cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Sweet...

Takes some used to getting the navigation down and the zooming, but I can edit spreadsheets and formulas as well as word docs.
    The better news from this is that making an app to allow for easier navigation and editing of google documents shouldn't be too complicated.
    Very nice. I've been waiting for this to come to WM for many months now, but the Pre gets it first.
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    I use Google Docs and Spreadsheets every day! My BlackBerry Curve has clumsy read-only access. This is very, very nice. :-)
    Has anyone Noticed when using google docs spreadsheets that some columns get cut off and I can't access them. IT is like if the page is too wide the Pre just cuts off the rest of the page? . I probably should have read the manual to see if there is anyway to get it to get the rest of the Spreadsheet. But thought I would post here...
    The red arrow shows where the spreadsheet gets cut off...
    The menu at the top of the spreadsheet doesn't get cut off. Just the Columns..
    I will probably just make spreadsheet a little less wide for now.. as it seems to work when I size it down.