Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    That was hilarious
  3. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Cheeky!

I want to drink with McNAmee.
    I know I'm in the wrong forum to admit that I don't know who those guys are but I like them.
  5. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Roger McNamee: Roger McNamee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jon Rubinstein: Jon Rubinstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And a neat article giving you some context to their relationship.
    The video is hilarious.
    very predictable. forced and contrived. not funny or clever. reminded me of that awful bill gates/jerry seinfeld msft commercial.

8. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    very predictable. forced and contrived. not funny or clever. reminded me of that awful bill gates/jerry seinfeld msft commercial.

It was kind of funny. Certainly funnier than the gates/seinfeld commercial.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Kinda funny. All the good stuff is currently being posted here: D7 Interview: Jon Rubinstein and Roger McNamee | John Paczkowski | D7 Highlights | AllThingsD

Example:
    ... using media sync the Pre does indeed sync with iTunes,

•How is Apple going to feel about that, asks Walt. Rubenstein dodges a bit noting that there are a variety of ways of getting music out of iTunes. Walt pushes back pointing out that this is the first non-Apple device that is recognized as an Apple device by a Mac. Rubenstein dodges again. McNamee jumps in, refers to Apple as a monopolist and says people should be able to use music that they purchase in what ever way they see fit.
    That was AWESOME.

That's just because the Gek has no sense of humor, and is still pouting over the cloud thing...
    i thought it was really really funny... i'm curious how the Common Joe will react to it

I must say Roger has pretty good comedic timing
    And it eats Iphones for breakfast... CUT! I love it! lol
    That video was so freaking fantastic.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.

wow .. felt totally opposite. thought it was great tongue in cheek. very funny, and at an appropriate level.

just goes to show how easily two people can feel differently about the same thing
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.

Yay, finally someone who agrees with me. Ski Mask was funny. This, not so much.
    I thought McNamee was actually quite good. Very polished for an amateur--he's obviously done a great deal of public speaking.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    i loved it! I (heart) roger & his over-the-top enthusiasm!
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    The funniest Pre thing I've ever seen!

WAY funnier than the Ski Mask guy.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Yeah, I laughed out loud. I thought it was a great video. I think they could chop it up and use it in a 30 second commercial and it would be awesome! Of course, it really only works if you know who they are--that could be a problem for the general public.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast