Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I already told my girlfriend a dedicated pillow is for my new Pre LOL
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    You know how many times I call my fiance over and im like babe, come look at this and she goes "is it another pre thing again!" I do it to everyone lol.
    Not proud of it, but I can sympathize.
    on overload as well, having a difficult time reading the forum.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    But it can't be helped. I need the latest news on pricing and availability and phone plan info to be prepared for launch... so it's required to keep on coming back.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
  6. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    I'm going to create bigger than life sized "plushies" of the Pre.

You know what I'm talking about.
  7. faz
    guy plz stay away .. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    Been there, done that. I went to Vegas a few years ago with 3 friends (one is a writer on my site Rocco, he and his wife wanted to do a cheesie Vegas wedding to renew their 5 year vows, complete with an Elvis impersonator). So we went out to Vegas to do it.

My device of choice at the time was my Treo 650, after a few hours at the pool, drinking in the hot Vegas sun, met some girls that was I supposed to go out partying with. Sadly, this is where I ended up. I missed their call, passed out in bed sleeping, holding my Treo 650. Rocco took the picture. Pretty sad..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JimmieGeddes; 05/28/2009 at 08:52 PM.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Glad to know I'm not alone. I need to get back to being at least semi productive at work. Of course, once the phone is in our hands, we'll still be on here way too much, looking for tips and tricks, etc., etc. Maddening!
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    LOL. Lets savor the moment, because this is going to happen all over again and we'll probably stare at our Pre and think I can't wait to upgrade you.

I am shot.. Therapy might be required.
    So true. I have segregated myself from all my friends and bothered everyone about the Pre I need some reconstruction time. I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking about webOS gesture animations LOL.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Been there, done that. I went to Vegas a few years ago with 3 friends (one is a writer on my site Rocco, he and his wife wanted to do a cheesie Vegas wedding to renew their 5 year vows, complete with an Elvis impersonator). So we went out to Vegas to do it.

My device of choice at the time was my Treo 650, after a few hours at the pool, drinking in the hot Vegas sun, met some girls that was I supposed to go out partying with. Sadly, this is where I ended up. I missed their call, passed out in bed sleeping, holding my Treo 650. Rocco took the picture. Pretty sad..
    amateur!!!
    what if you woke up and the Pre was all just a dream? and Palm announced the Centro 2 with Garnet 5.99999?
    Quote Originally Posted by gekko View Post
    what if you woke up and the pre was all just a dream? And palm announced the centro 2 with garnet 5.99999?
    lmfao.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    what if you woke up and the Pre was all just a dream? and Palm announced the Centro 2 with Garnet 5.99999?
    Trust me, my dreams in Vegas had nothing to do with the Pre, lol. That was about 4 years ago.
    Jimmie Geddes
    A bit afraid to admit it, but gadget lust is in my genes. I'm sure after I get the Pre, I'll be pissed about something and the phone will fade into the normalcy of life.

I'm really rooting for Palm and Everything plans. Simple, robust, comprehensive. It makes life much easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by welance View Post
    I'm in pure Pre overload. I just wish I could wipe my mind and forget about the Pre for another 9 days, or turn into a rational human being who doesnt live on these forums.

I'm at the point I check them 20-30 times a day. On my cell phone during the day, at home a tab is kept open on precentral. If i wake up overnight to take a leak I log on real quick.

Has anyone else lost any semblance of rationality when it comes to this phone? Someone come slap me silly and wake me up out of this stupidity.
    Rationality left the party several weeks ago, on the arm of common sense and moderation.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    This is sad. I am up here at 2AM looking for more Pre stuff. I am hooked on Pre.

Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    I'm looking forward to ending my obsession with GETTING my Pre and begin my obsession with USING my Pre
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12