Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    The irony of your first sentence is Mossberg was a known Palm fanboy starting with the Treo 600. He couldn't say enough good about the phone, the company, the user community, even HTC, the manufacturer. He cooed about Palm all the way through every rendition of the 650. But when the 700W came out, he dropped his once true love like a hot potato.
    Well the 700W was not a real Palm device and it did mark the begining of the end of PalmOS so he was probably right to be unethusiastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    I am not sure why on earth people are bothered about cash situation.
    People that don't worry about their cash situation often go bankrupt.
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    I'm actually more the opposite. I would hate to choose from one of the illegal wiretappers (ATT or VZW) or the one with lacking 3G coverage. My bill would go up quite a bit if I had to switch to another carrier so I have a vested interest in Sprint staying afloat. Considering how much fiber they own and how much cash they have I am not too worried but I still like the fact that at least one carrier has tried to compete on price even if just a little.
    If you get an AWS phone, T-Mobile USA has 3G. They finally picked up their selection of phones because it was terrible for a long while!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    People that don't worry about their cash situation often go bankrupt.
    You can show a profit in your financial but you may still be bleeding cash all the way down to $0. When you can't make payroll, employees get pissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtalker View Post
    God, I watched the video against my own better judgment and wish I hadn't. I just cannot stand the guy, at all. It's amazing how he's done so well for himself considering how little talk of substance actually comes out of his mouth.
    That's so true. He says nothing that cannot be gleaned from a web search. There is better analysis on these forums. He has one thing and that exposure.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    You can show a profit in your financial but you may still be bleeding cash all the way down to $0. When you can't make payroll, employees get pissed.
    And you go out of business.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12