Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    YouTube - PalmPreForumDotOrg's Channel

he got a cease and desist, so no new video's, and all the old video's are gone from the channel.
    No problem here. I've seen most of them already.
    Ah, sh*t. I wondered when this was goin' to finally happen.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    He said he can repost them June 6th, so it's just temporary.

In my RSS feed it shows he had just made a Documents To Go one too. Oh well.
    That took long enough; can't say I'm surprised but I'm also having a hard time being upset.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GregV View Post
    He said they can repost them June 6th, so it's just temporary.

In my RSS feed it shows he just made a Documents To Go one too. Oh well.
    after june 6th we have real palm pre's to talk about.

the one about documents to go wasn't very interesting, it just showed that the emulator didn't have document viewing support (yet). the high light of it was that there was a card that reconfirmed that there will be document editing. but no demo or anything.
    That took long enough, he's already posted everything in the emulator.

Crazy, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by GregV View Post
    He said he can repost them June 6th, so it's just temporary.
    Yeah, him & thousands of other people. This dude's 15 minutes is over Im afraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    That took long enough; can't say I'm surprised but I'm also having a hard time being upset.
    lolzzz. Yeah. Imagine Jon Rubinstein announce something new and expect an awww moment and all folks just swipe it off because they already seen it
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    I used to own bornmobile.com and we got sent a PDA from Palm to review.. It was the WRONG PDA... It was a device that no one knew about or even knew was being built. This was about 3-4 years ago.. Well needless to say, we did a review, got millions of hits and with-in two business days Palm contacted me requesting (nicely i may add) me to take down the review.

They did handle themselves in a very professional way. So until they prove me wrong, hopefully palm will stay this way.
    It was fun while it lasted....
    much thanks Invisibleman - wherever you are.
    I just wish he got out a video of the calculator before the end there. That's really the last thing I was wondering about before the videos got taken down. (Still crossing my fingers for a Treo-style advanced calculator.)
    He is not that invisible anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I just wish he got out a video of the calculator before the end there. That's really the last thing I was wondering about before the videos got taken down. (Still crossing my fingers for a Treo-style advanced calculator.)
    you press the buttons and it does things like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division for you. imagine that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    you press the buttons and it does things like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division for you. imagine that.
    No s***, really?

As I clearly said in my post above, I'm hoping for advanced functions that the Treo has provided historically such as conversions, trigonometry, statistics, and financial calculations.

The manual makes it sound like a basic 4-function calculator though.
    trig????? WTF?????????
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    UnSubscribe
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I think the Invisible Man should have done a better job of hiding his personal info in those videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by StefanP View Post
    YouTube - PalmPreForumDotOrg's Channel

he got a cease and desist, so no new video's, and all the old video's are gone from the channel.
    R-I-P
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast