Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Sprint website shows that both lines on our Premier acct will be eligible for the upgrade (in fact, the second phone becomes eligible on 6/1 according to the site...mine already is).
    Strangely enough, we also bought our Instincts on 6/17/08 and my line is already eligible and the other on 6/1. This has been confirmed by in-store personnel via their system as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by supervillain View Post
    Wait, this is kind of confusing. If I am not the primary line (which i am not) i can NOT upgraded on the 6th, even if i have the 150 upgrade at that time? that would REALLY make me mad. I dont see how/why sprint would do that though.

hparsons, you come here just for that? how about adding something to the thread. im sure there is something in the 'RULES' about completely useless posts that add nothing at all to the topic in discussion. I already got your point, now get over it. ( . Y . )

and yes, those are big ol tattys
    Dood, you did ask. I answered. Your busy hand post was crude, totally uncalled for, and definitely not something I'd want my daughters exposed to (even though they're all grown). You could have just said "Ahhh, sorry, wasn't thinking", or even ... nothing ...

No, instead you decided to ask an unrelated question that seemed to be some sort of justification. I answered. I realize you don't like the answer, but given the nature of your post, I can completely understand the maturity level that inspired your dislike.

In short, don't ask questions, then complain when it's answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Dood, you did ask. I answered. Your busy hand post was crude, totally uncalled for, and definitely not something I'd want my daughters exposed to (even though they're all grown). You could have just said "Ahhh, sorry, wasn't thinking", or even ... nothing ...

No, instead you decided to ask an unrelated question that seemed to be some sort of justification. I answered. I realize you don't like the answer, but given the nature of your post, I can completely understand the maturity level that inspired your dislike.

In short, don't ask questions, then complain when it's answered.
    Dont be so uptight. Your daughters probably hear much worse on TV. As far as things go, that was a pretty harmless remark IMO. But everyone has their own view of that sorta thing, so I dunno what to tell you besides either let it go or you & your whole family lock yourselves in a basement cutoff from the outside world & different views/opinions.

Cause stuff like this is gonna come up in life nomatter how much you dont want it to. There are much much MUCH worse things than a couple harmless (yet immature) off-color comments on a message board.
    Quote Originally Posted by peestandingup View Post
    Dont be so uptight. Your daughters probably hear much worse on TV. As far as things go, that was a pretty harmless remark IMO. But everyone has their own view of that sorta thing, so I dunno what to tell you besides either let it go or you & your whole family lock yourselves in a basement cutoff from the outside world & different views/opinions.

Cause stuff like this is gonna come up in life nomatter how much you dont want it to. There are much much MUCH worse things than a couple harmless (yet immature) off-color comments on a message board.
    Of course there are a lot of things worse. So? What's that got to do with anything? It was pretty clearly outside the scope of the Guidelines. All I did was point it out to him.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    I have 10 lines on my account and am filling them up with Pre's. I plan to camp on the 5th starting bout 5pm, so here is to being first.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadrap View Post
    I have 10 lines on my account and am filling them up with Pre's. I plan to camp on the 5th starting bout 5pm, so here is to being first.
    With 10 lines don't you have like a corp account or something?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Strangely enough, we also bought our Instincts on 6/17/08 and my line is already eligible and the other on 6/1. This has been confirmed by in-store personnel via their system as well...
    I hope your right but I just went to the premier benefits section on the Sprint site and pulled this off. I think if anyone plans on getting more than one phone and they want the 150 upgrade for all phones they should check their situation out.

Hot Deals

With Sprint, you may be able to enjoy a phone upgrade benefit. It’s our way of thanking you for your loyalty – and keeping you connected with the hottest phones around.

If you are a Sprint Premier customer, here’s what you can get every 12 months with Premier:

* Up to $150 toward the primary phone on your account with a new two–year Sprint subscriber agreement
    I think you all may be confusing statements about non discounted Pres with discounted one.

Many sprint stores may limit non discounted Pres. I would if I were them. Because I could go into a store, buy 30 Pres at $549, see if the Price goes above $600 on ebay over the next three weeks. If it does I could ebay them for a profit, and if not I could simple return them for a full refund. Sprint used to take a long time to credit refunds, but the last time they did it to me I contested it on my card and they issued the refund immediately.

So the stores may limit non discounted to one per customer (or early on, none per customers, but they have no rational reason to limit qualifying lines by customer
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123