1.    #1  
    Has anyone that has been able to play with the Pre have any idea if it plays well with the Ford Motor SYNC system that is in many of it's vehicles. I have such a car and my current phone Q9c gives me fits staying connected etc. I am hoping that the Pre behaves proper. My Wifes centro works but I have to use the generic bluetooth pin of 0000 or 1234 and it won't download the contact information. I have to Push each contact to the SYNC system.

I am hoping the pre plays better. I expect it but am looking for any other info on the matter
    I have a Q9c and I have similar issues with my Kenwood BT-200. 85% of the time I have to manually link the phone and the other 50% of the time the address book sync fails. This only happens with Windows Mobile 6.1. Kenwood lists the previous firmware as the current compatible version. I hope someone here has some clues on the matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbloom164 View Post
    I am hoping that the Pre behaves proper.
    You're just begging for a visit from the grammar-Nazis, aren't you?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I have a bimmer and have had issues with every palm product i have had (palmOS and 700w/800w)...truly hope the Pre works out better
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Gud ting day r @ deener rite now,
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    My Wifes centro works but I have to use the generic bluetooth pin of 0000 or 1234 and it won't download the contact information. I have to Push each contact to the SYNC system.
    I have a Centro (Sprint) and it works fine with a SYNC system, all contacts upload and even update if I ever add a new one. I wish the Centro would support the text messaging feature available in SYNC. Issue is the Centro's software, not the SYNC's software, I think.

I am hoping the pre plays better. I expect it but am looking for any other info on the matter
    I guess you know about syncmyride.com? I've been waiting to see if they update their tested phones list to add the pre.
    I have a Poioneer AViC-D with bt200 module.....worked well will with my then 700wx....and my now 800w......just could not import contacts to it....hopefully the PRE wont have that issue..

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Man, give a guy a break! My infant son woke up while I was writing the posting. I ran out of the room to go take care of him. I guess I didn't review what I typed prior to dashing out of the room. I am sorry if I offended your sense of "engrish".