Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtalker View Post
    So you're saying that Sprint would allow Wal-Mart to have almost the same number of Pres per store than them? I highly highly doubt that.
    I really liked the breakdown he did, though I agree with you that I sincerely doubt Wal-Mart would get more Pres per store (say that three times fast!)

Also, it was announced that "select" Wal-Mart (and not all) stores would get stocked -did Maximo consider that?

Again, if the math is correct, and there are at least 150k units at launched, I don't think we'll do too bad.
    I just ran some numbers of my own, considering a 70-30 spread.

Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

Ev-Do Rev. A Tethered on my TP:
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtalker View Post
    I just ran some numbers of my own, considering a 70-30 spread.

Your example assumes that 270,000 Pres will be available for launch. The latest rumors put it around 150,000.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical View Post
    Your example assumes that 270,000 Pres will be available for launch. The latest rumors put it around 150,000.
    Obviously, and assuming the iPhone launch, I'd say that's a fair target. 150,000 seems like a conservative estimate. I'd put real numbers somewhere around 200,000.
    Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

I rather play with conservative numbers, but that's a nice breakdown too.
    Maybe we should get a google docs spreadsheet together. The one before mine is really well put together.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123