1.    #1  
    There have been so many leaks about the Palm Pre. We know so much without Palm of Sprint saying anything for 6 months!! Why oh why haven't we heard anything from any app developers or from Sprint or Palm? I am dying to know if Pandora is as awesome as it looked, if I can have an alarm clock, if I can tweet until the cows come home. I don't want to talk about plans, or how well synergy will work, or why do I have to use google. My answer to all of that is that we all have to drive on the same side of the street, but I wanna know what kind of wheels can I put on this bad boy, can I add an aftermarket stereo, what about custom exhaust? Whats everyone thinking, is Palm have troubles with the apps, is there just nothing to say? I hope that their just sooo busy that they just can't update us, I can dream........
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I think tomorrow will change EVERYTHING.....
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Why tomorrow?!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I think you'll see that after Ruby speaks tomorrow, you're going to see that developers are now allowed to start hawking their software...

Just my opinion... it's not like I know anything... just a hunch... ;o)
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Ooooh ill be on the edge of my seat thats for sure.
    Developers do not want to **** off palm. They are going to obey NDA's and keep their mouths shut until they are told to open them.
    Return key is your friend. Welcome to the forums!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Developers do not want to **** off palm. They are going to obey NDA's and keep their mouths shut until they are told to open them.
    Absolutely... but I think tomorrow is going to be the day...