Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Using it one-handed takes a little practice but is not difficult. Typing one-handed is a different issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    Using it one-handed takes a little practice but is not difficult. Typing one-handed is a different issue.
    Typing isnt soo bad with the Virtual Keyboard.
    I dont mind the physical keyboard for one hand typing, Its a little tricky at first but it feels almost natural now. Though to be fair, I do have pretty big hands so i guess that makes it easier.
    one handed zooming- press your thumb somewhere on the screen(preferably a bottom corner), and swipe up or down with your index finger.
    So the Pre is used easily one-handed?

Is that with keyboard closed or open?
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post

Both in my opinion. This may be hamperd based on app and hand size. Like, some twitter aps have a button at the top right and I use the Pre in my left hand, so that button is really hard for me to hit one handed. I have to stretccccccch my thumb. But if you are a guy, it's probably not so bad.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post

Either way, I run into minimal trouble. I will say though that typing is not the best.(I really wish the keys were slightly more raised, a HW issue that I've had since launch day)
    For some reason I can't use this phone one handed. My treo 755 was easy to use one handed, but I hold this one with two hands. Maybe it's the edges, its just not comfortable to me for one handed use.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    One handed navigation on the pre is extremely efficient once you get used to it.

I can usually check my email, and calendar apps without sliding open the keyboard, and if you do need to access other apps sliding open the keyboard and using universal search is second to none.

I find typing with one hand a bit more difficult ( If compared to my old motorola q ) mainly because the keys on the right side of the keyboard (p,backspace,return) are difficult for my thumb to reach back to.

But overall I'm satisfied with the one hand operation (although at first I was getting pretty frustrated)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123