1.    #1  
    Hello.

The day after the Pre release date was announced, I called and asked this store if they will have the Palm Pre the first day. They said, "yes, we PROBABLY will." I called today, and they told me the same response. I don't know if this is a Sprint store stated in the list of stores selling the phone, but this store will probably be another option.

From past experiences, can anyone tell me if you think that this store will, in fact, have Pres in stock?

Please tell me your thoughts.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by andddlay View Post
    Please tell me your thoughts.
    My thoughts:

If you're not the first, second, or third in line at a BB or Radio Shack, you probably are not going to get a Pre on launch day.

If you want one on launch day, be prepared to be at the closest Sprint corporate store at least two hours before they open.

I may be wrong, and it wouldn't be the first time if I am.
    all-star wireless? never heard of them, sorry.
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    My thoughts:

If you're not the first, second, or third in line at a BB or Radio Shack, you probably are not going to get a Pre on launch day.

If you want one on launch day, be prepared to be at the closest Sprint corporate store at least two hours before they open.

I will wait . Did for the Wii (like 6 hours...), Super Smash Bros. Brawl (4 hours maybe), and a really good dorm room next year (like 9 lol)!
  5.    #5  
    I never knew its name, only recognized its logo:
    http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...r_Wireless.jpg

Maybe it's only in my state...
    Last edited by andddlay; 05/27/2009 at 08:06 PM.
    Looks like their a Sprint authorized dealer. Try calling them and asking if their Ready Now/Red Carpet certified if not then they wont be selling it. Only Sprint dealers who are Ready now/Red Carpet certified will be carrying it at launch to my knowledge
    Quote Originally Posted by andddlay View Post
    I will wait . Did for the Wii (like 6 hours...), Super Smash Bros. Brawl (4 hours maybe), and a really good dorm room next year (like 9 lol)!
    Words cannot describe... just wow.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Words cannot describe... just wow.
    Yeah. Unfortunately, after I got it I found out I didn't have to wait because they had more than enough...oh well lol.
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    My thoughts:

Question: Is any store that has signage as a Sprint/Nextel service center and only sells Sprint/Nextel/Boost a "Corporate Store", and if not what's the difference and how can you tell?