Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast
  1. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    anyone want to know anything? ask away and ill be happy to answer as best i can
    one of my boys owns a few sprint stores and he got a couple pre's today
    naturally i get to borrow one for a few days to mess with

initial impressions: its a sweet looking device, web is working flawlessly, the cards move around smoothly, phone in general is working smoothly, i can easily type on the keypad comming from a touch pro and the screen is just down right gorgeous

btw mine is the retail ship unit
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    did you notice any LED for notifications when you have a waiting email, IM, or missed call?
  3. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Do you have access to the app store & if so, what apps are available so far?
    What 3rd party apps did the device have? Did you have access to the app store?
    is there any type of built in profile setting? Like the old profiles app for Palm OS? Auto mute your phone during meeting, etc.?
    And can we see a picture?
    Any microSD slot under the battery??

(No harm in checking, guys...)
    I just wanna see a pic, with this thread in particular in the backround... would really appreciate it if possible
    Does it have any games? Is Pandora, Fandango, and all that stuff already installed? If pandora is installed, does it play music with the screen turned off, and how is the sound quality?
    hows the finger prints issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Funny - did you notice that even the example in the Pre User Guide looks like it is all smudged up! I have a Touch Pro now and I am used to wiping the screen-side all the time.
    Load some music and video if you can and see how things work. Folders, grouping, quality etc.. Pics would be nice if you can.

How is the keyboad specifically compared the the pro? Spacing, size and ease of use?
    How is the batterry life after a day's use?
    is the battery like the palm centro sprint...
    Boot up time?
    Is it top heavy when the keyboard is extended, and how comfortable is the keyboard to use?
  17. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moltz2323 View Post
    What 3rd party apps did the device have? Did you have access to the app store?
    yep but there are no apps in it

Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    I just wanna see a pic, with this thread in particular in the backround... would really appreciate it if possible

Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    its like a magnet..but nothing a shirt cant fix

BTW when you have apps in the background they're going 100% so you can see them functioning as cards and updating
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    I call hoax without pix!

Just kidding, wanted to be the first to say that. If you are hoaxing, though, a pox on you and your pets' progeny.

D'oh! Just saw the pix. So, no hoax. You rox!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Can I have it?
    How about a video review?
Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast