Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 510
  1. #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    You won't be able to download straight off of Amazon - when you buy an MP3 on your desktop it is downloaded through their simple little download manager, not the browser.

    That was another question I had. Glad you could answer that I'm not familiar with Amazon music.
  2. #102  
    I can't wait to use my Pre Survival Mirror to signal passing planes from the wilderness or start a fire in the cold night.

    In all seriousness though, I gotta say, thanks to the OP for taking the time post pics and thoughts, etc. Very cool.
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by d94
    1391 kbit/sec average over 3 tests

    keep in mind this can vary depending on coverage

    My iPhone just did 175 kbit/sec on a 1mb file.

    Ewwwww.
  4. jxc
    jxc is offline
    jxc's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    You won't be able to download straight off of Amazon - when you buy an MP3 on your desktop it is downloaded through their simple little download manager, not the browser.
    sorry to tell you that you are wrong....go to amazon and try to download a song and see for yourself, you can download it straight without any manager....if you dont want spend 99 cents then download a free songs

    D94 i still need an answer for my original question. if you can respond to it, i really appreciate it.....thanks for answering as many questions as you can
    Last edited by JXC; 05/27/2009 at 07:45 PM.
  5. #105  
    @unknownpleasures -- you seriously need to make your signature photo smaller...
  6. #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by JXC View Post
    sorry to tell you that you are wrong....go to amazon and try to download a song and see for yourself, you can download it straight without any manager....if you dont want spend 99 cents then download a free songs
    To download a song, you can do it directly. To download albums they force you to use their download manager.
  7. #107  
    the admins should limit the max size of the sigs!
    Mike (FOOmanJEW) Jaret-Schachter
    Running With Scissors
    Producer
    www.runningwithscissors.com
    www.twitter.com/mikejaret
  8. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    To download a song, you can do it directly. To download albums they force you to use their download manager.
    So you may be able to do it after all if the Pre's browser supports downloading files inside of it.
  9. #109  
    1)when entering card view while in the camera app does it allow you to still see the image or kinda just freeze there???

    2)the little lip at the bottom of the key board. awkward? annoying? comfortable?

    3) does the calculator have scientific functions on it??? (im a college student it comes in handy ALOT on the centro =])

    4)when slid open is it top heavy or did they balance it out well???

    5) this last question is a tad random and i am not sure if you can test this or not or if i am wrong for thinking that this could work but it has just been in the back of my head for the longest. if you took a mini usb to usb adapter then plugged in a thumb drive what would that do??? would it show up on the device??? probably not...
  10. #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by jlh437 View Post
    1)when entering card view while in the camera app does it allow you to still see the image or kinda just freeze there???

    2)the little lip at the bottom of the key board. awkward? annoying? comfortable?

    3) does the calculator have scientific functions on it??? (im a college student it comes in handy ALOT on the centro =])

    4)when slid open is it top heavy or did they balance it out well???

    5) this last question is a tad random and i am not sure if you can test this or not or if i am wrong for thinking that this could work but it has just been in the back of my head for the longest. if you took a mini usb to usb adapter then plugged in a thumb drive what would that do??? would it show up on the device??? probably not...
    I can guarantee that #5 is not going to happen..
  11. #111  
    Will it blend????
  12. #112  
    I thought the "mirror" wasn't really there for looks. It's there to help reflect the light from the camera's LED so more light gets directed to your target when taking a picture. Like how some light bulbs have mirrored backs to make them seem brighter. At least that's what I figured....no idea if it really helps.
  13. #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    Will it blend????
    Hopefully not untill there are more than 150,000 (or however many)
  14. Loogie's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    #114  
    Can you give us a list of all the applications that are pre-installed out of the box? (pun intended)
  15. #115  
    is there any kind of alarm on the pre? my wife uses her current phone's alarm several times a day for different things and just as a daily alarm for getting up in the morning.
  16. #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkybot View Post
    is there any kind of alarm on the pre? my wife uses her current phone's alarm several times a day for different things and just as a daily alarm for getting up in the morning.
    of course there is, i don't think i've ever owned a phone that didn't have one.
  17. frediev's Avatar
    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    #117  
    is there any kind of alarm on the pre? my wife uses her current phone's alarm several times a day for different things and just as a daily alarm for getting up in the morning.
    I think I read somewhere where you can put on the magnetic puck it becomes a clock with alarm.
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by allthewayhome View Post
    of course there is, i don't think i've ever owned a phone that didn't have one.

    well you're about to
  19. #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by allthewayhome View Post
    of course there is, i don't think i've ever owned a phone that didn't have one.
    Actually, not true. Unless they've added one in since a couple months ago, Palm has specifically said that there isn't an alarm clock application, and that they felt it was a good area for third-party developers to step in.

    You could always add it to your calendar and use that as an alarm clock, which isn't ideal for me either, but it'll suffice until I get a good alarm clock app.
  20. jxc
    jxc is offline
    jxc's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    #120  
    am pretty sure, i read months ago that the PRE didnt have an alarm

Posting Permissions