Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    why is he not responding??? i want some answers!!!

i want the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    I agree that it looks kinda cheesy, but it comes in handy for self portraits.
    The back cover that is used for the Touchstone charging dock is matte black, not shiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    The back cover that is used for the Touchstone charging dock is matte black, not shiny.
    i think they're talking about the mirror.
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about the mirrored back when you open the keyboard.
    Please browse to http://radioio.com/io2go

Does it launch a channel? Works on Treos.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxBNYC View Post
    When you slide the keyboard down, it reveals a "mirror"

I like it. I don't take many pictures of myself (okay, none), but having a mirror that's larger than a pencil eraser is bound to come in handy...

"You've got a little something on you cheek..."
    *whip out Pre, slip open, flip over, wipe lipstick off cheek*

"'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I agree that it looks kinda cheesy, but it comes in handy for self portraits.
    OH cool. I did not know about that. Looks like the phone in that picture already has the Touchstone back installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    I like it. I don't take many pictures of myself (okay, none), but having a mirror that's larger than a pencil eraser is bound to come in handy...
    Definitely, the one on Treos is absolutely worthless.
    yes the mirror is kinda cool....good for after chipotle to see if you have green leafies in your teeth!
    Mike (FOOmanJEW) Jaret-Schachter
    Running With Scissors
    Producer
    www.runningwithscissors.com
    www.twitter.com/mikejaret
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I just did the speed test with my 800w I can't believe how slow I am. Always thought I on 3g with best speeds available.

ave less than 300 kbit/sec
    Quote Originally Posted by frediev View Post
    I just did the speed test with my 800w I can't believe how slow I am. Always thought I on 3g with best speeds available.

ave less than 300 kbit/sec
    Don't feel bad, my 755p only managed 250 kb/sec.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    can it change colors...like a chameleon?

might as well ask a crazy and off the wall question since most of the people in here are doing.
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    with my 800w got 1289 kbit/sec at 1mb
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post

"You've got a little something on you cheek..."
    *whip out Pre, slip open, flip over, wipe lipstick off cheek*

"save boatloads of money from divorce"
  16. jxc
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    go to "precentral.net/palmcast-episode-65" from the PRE's browser and click on the "Download it directly with this link" and let me know if the PRE let you download that mp3 file to the PRE itself and then listen to it.

i have not heard this question answered anywhere..if this works, it means that you can go to amazon.com and download their mp3's over EVDO and you can download other stuff to the PRE, like pictures, videos, songs, etc....

i really hope this is possible, i think a true smartphone needs to have this ability, which is why the jesus phone is not, IN MY OPINION
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Yep thats it, just waiting on a confirmation if they did include that in the retail version, plus how tacky does it actually look in-person - I shall find a way to get rid of that! can you imagine what that looks like after being stretched here and there UGH! Blinding people while talking outside in the day time should be fun though , Will be able to spot a fellow PRE users from a distance

Oh wait why talk with the slider open! WOOHOOO so its not that bad after all! ::releaved::
    Quote Originally Posted by JXC View Post
    i have not heard this question answered anywhere..if this works, it means that you can go to amazon.com and download their mp3's over EVDO and you can download other stuff to the PRE, like pictures, videos, songs, etc....
    You won't be able to download straight off of Amazon - when you buy an MP3 on your desktop it is downloaded through their simple little download manager, not the browser.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Hi! Does the calendar have a 'template' feature? I use that constantly w/ db6 on my treo, and it is the bomb.hoping the Pre has something like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    why is he not responding??? i want some answers!!!

i want the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!
    You can't handle the TRUTH....sorry couldn't help it
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast