Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526
    Quote Originally Posted by bob1xxxx View Post
    I think he was kidnap by the evil Goa'uld system lord Steve "the hand" Jobs and subjecting D94 to the ultra evil goa'uld apple mind probe to learn all the vital secrets behind the palm pre , So Lord Steve can make his next Ipoo a less sucky , I mean Iphone . He'll discover instantly at he can make his Ipoo 50% less sucky by ditching ATT and adding a real qwtery keyboard LOL. D94 will mostly be found naked in a field outside roswell NM. lol. Sorry huge stargate fan LOL!
    I'm the Supreme Commander of Asgard and Human Forces, so I will save D94 from those evil Goa'uld!
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    stargate references. NERDS.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    stargate references. NERDS.

Felipe you better not say that, I'm a Great Warrior, besides, Admiral Adama is my close friend, and I could get you in trouble with him, or at least, kick you out of GALACTICA.

Quote Originally Posted by maskedferret View Post
    But you like them, Hu?
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Felipe you better not say that, I'm a Great Warrior, besides, Admiral Adama is my close friend, and I could get you in trouble with him, or at least, kick you out of GALACTICA.

But you like them, Hu?

LOLLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by jameskk View Post
    it doesn't look as if you can change the notification sounds... if that's the case, what sound does it make when you get an email and or IM or txt? I hate the sounds the iPhone makes and it also doesn't allow you to have a custom sound.
    is this kevin? the one i used to work for?

this is erik eggers.
  7. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    hey everyone! sorry i dissapeared for a bit. had some heavy finals going on and had to finish them up. sadly the pre was too much of a distraction lol. i hope everyones enjoying their pre! i know i am

ps im alive
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
  8. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d94 View Post
    hey everyone! sorry i dissapeared for a bit. had some heavy finals going on and had to finish them up. sadly the pre was too much of a distraction lol. i hope everyones enjoying their pre! i know i am

ps im alive
    thanks man,
    I am having fun with it.
    Guess there are many folks who complain for everything.
    Its definitely in its own league .
    I am getting a hang of switching and closing the cards.

ps im alive

im sure that is what sprint is making say.

blink your eyes. you do know morse right?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.

ps im alive
    HE LIVES!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526