Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    BTW...... Sweet looking pic! great clarity with movement for such low light
    You are amazing. Awesome news about the battery.
    Not having a "save or save as" option will be hacked quickly just like on windows mobile when pocket plus was required to do it. Probably will come with the first file browser.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    d94 - dude...you rock!!
    D94 - incredible stuff! You are shaking the whole forum man!

I am still curious about 2 things:

1- does multi touch work in telnav to zoom

2- is it true that if you try to download an entire album in the amazon store it queues it for later when you have wifi and it won't download over 3G?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    thanks for taking the time to do all of this for us man.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Yeah. Same here buddy! We appreciate you.
  8. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    D94 - incredible stuff! You are shaking the whole forum man!

I am still curious about 2 things:

1- does multi touch work in telnav to zoom

2- is it true that if you try to download an entire album in the amazon store it queues it for later when you have wifi and it won't download over 3G?
    No problem bro! glad to help

1. it does indeed

2. havent tested this is all my music is on my pc and i only tested one song to see how the music store would work
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arw4f View Post
    d94 - dude...you rock!!
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan likes the pre View Post
    You are amazing. Awesome news about the battery.

Quote Originally Posted by d94 View Post
    No problem bro! glad to help

1. it does indeed

Didn't see if this was asked but this thread is going crazy! I had my hands on a PRE for a few min and from what I saw the Screen was absolutely terrific in the direct sun, there was no loss in visibility at all. Is this also your experience?
  10. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jtayler View Post
    +1

Didn't see if this was asked but this thread is going crazy! I had my hands on a PRE for a few min and from what I saw the Screen was absolutely terrific in the direct sun, there was no loss in visibility at all. Is this also your experience?
    well today is a bit of a gloomy day so ill have to wait until tomorrow when its sunny, but i did use it outside for about half an hour with perfect clarity
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    nice job, friend.
    how 'bout accessing your sirius/xm acct from the browser and streaming it through the phone.
  12. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    good news everyone, i found the memory card from the cam in my pocket lol and found a card reader at work..so HD shots soon to come - what do you guys think should i post them in this thread or start a new one?
    start a new thread please , you should do your own video review or just a review in general because boygeniusreport.com is taking forever to post their hands-on review, just a thought thanks for all the info
    how long does it take to go on ebay.com? i tested it on my iPhone 3G and it took 23 seconds
    Hi d94,

Thanks for all your work, I have asked this before and was hoping you can answer

1) in call log, is there an option to search part of a name or part of a number (A la TAKEphONE) and an option of "goto date"?

2) When setting a schedule, and having it come up, what are the options of snoozing, is it only the preset (like 5 minutes) or it gives you options to snooze for 5 min, 10 min 30 min, 1 hour ect. (like DateBK 6)

Thanks
    good news everyone
    Is it bad that I read that in the voice of Professor Farnsworth?
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper1010 View Post
    nice job, friend.
    how 'bout accessing your sirius/xm acct from the browser and streaming it through the phone.
    Pretty sure that uses flash. People need to stop asking him to check x site, before knowing if it's a flash site first.

d94 - can you tell us how well the proximity sensor works? Does it really shut off the screen when you have it by your face on a call? Any problems accidentally pushing buttons with your cheek?

How do you lock it before putting it in your pocket so you don't activate the screen?

How is the light sensor? Do you notice it's brightness adjusting well?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    well today is a bit of a gloomy day so ill have to wait until tomorrow when its sunny, but i did use it outside for about half an hour with perfect clarity
    Look forward to your feedback, when I saw it the screen really popped in the sun, no loss of visibility at all. But it wasnt in my hands so I am curious what you have to say...... Come on sunshine!

You are the man with the answers
  19. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crossover37 View Post
    how long does it take to go on ebay.com? i tested it on my iPhone 3G and it took 23 seconds
    10 seconds on 3g after i type in ebay.com and hit enter off the home screen of the phone and a few seconds less over wifi
    10 seconds on 3g after i type in ebay.com and hit enter off the home screen of the phone and a few seconds less over wifi
    wow! that is very very fast! that's unbelievable, and that is the normal website, not the mobile version?