Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Here is a list of Best Buy stores that will carry the demo unit. The article also states that these stores will probably be the ones with the launch devices.

List of Best Buy Stores Scheduled To Receive Demo Units
    I don't feel like registering for that site. Does it say when the demo units would be available for customers to check out?
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    No need to register. Just use the locator at the Best Buy site.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Any word on when BB will receive their demo units? if they havent received them already.
    I am doubting this list.

It says NO Manhattan stores are getting a demo unit.

Very hard to believe that when the Best Buy in midtown is used for so many events (Halo 3 launch, multiple artist signings, Gears of War 2 launch etc. etc.)
    One nearest me is on there and they have nothing yet.
    My local store here said they have will have the demo and its not on the list and neither is the one in manhattan that also says its getting the demo so that list isnt really accurate.
    None of the 5 stores in my area are on the list... I hope they are receiving the phone though.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Any info on the date?
    ya this is a bs list, i live in tucson and the 2 main stores in the middle of town arent on this list, but the new store on the southside WAY outside of town is....total bs!
    Mike (FOOmanJEW) Jaret-Schachter
    Running With Scissors
    Producer
    www.runningwithscissors.com
    www.twitter.com/mikejaret
    For the stores that are receiving the demo, when are they putting them on display?
    I live in Connecticut. If I went by that list, my entire state wouldn't get a demo, which is highly unlikely, especially when I talked to the managers of a few of the local Best Buys, and both said they are getting the demo units. So I know that the list is not up to date, at least for my state.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Interesting list for Long Island. If I am reading it correctly there is no BestBuy near me on LI but 2 local Radio Shacks are listed. Go figure ;=)
    I find it hard to believe as well that not a single Massachusetts Best Buy seems to be getting one.
    The newest and smallest store is on the list.... and the one that is always packed isn't ........hmmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejaret View Post
    ya this is a bs list, i live in tucson and the 2 main stores in the middle of town arent on this list, but the new store on the southside WAY outside of town is....total bs!
    Just saw your post..... That Best Buy also has the smallest Mobile display!
    Looks like 2 stores near me will have it... good news!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejaret View Post
    I'm from Tucson too and I'm wondering if the 2 main stores in the middle of town aren't getting any because they both are pretty close to Sprint stores?
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoTreoGurl View Post
    I'm from Tucson too and I'm wondering if the 2 main stores in the middle of town aren't getting any because they both are pretty close to Sprint stores?
    Possible, But they always got everything else.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast