Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. blkav8r's Avatar
    Posts
    149 Posts
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
       #1  
    Has any Sprint Premier Customers received notification that they are eligible for the early release of the Pre?

    I am a Premier customer and have been with Sprint for over ten years and have NOT received any info....
    Treo 600 650 700p 800w Pre
  2. Mitalis's Avatar
    Posts
    180 Posts
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    #2  
    I think those whom are getting invites via emails are those who live closely to those stores where they are going to have the early launch.
  3. #3  
    There are already several threads regarding this. Please look over the first 2-3 pages next time before you post this crap. Thanks
  4. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    There are already several threads regarding this. Please look over the first 2-3 pages next time before you post this crap. Thanks
    Whoa whoa whoa! That sure wasn't very nice. Directing newer members to search for the topic before posting is one thing. To alienate them with such a tone is a complete different matter. Please try to not attack like that no matter how annoyed you may get with another post.

    That may be how you treat people on SprintUsers... But please not in here.

    Reminiz was nice enough enough to post an extra link to direct him, which was very nice.
    Last edited by PedroTheGoat; 05/27/2009 at 11:40 AM. Reason: To give Reminiz props
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
  5. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa! That sure wasn't very nice. Directing newer members to search for the topic before posting is one thing. To alienate them with such a tone is a complete different matter. Please try to not attack like that no matter how annoyed you may get with another post.

    That may be how you treat people on SprintUsers... But please not in here.

    Reminiz was nice enough enough to post an extra link to direct him, which was very nice.
    Damn, I sure like this "kid".

    Oh, hey Pedro, you got the honor of being my 1000th post, lol.
  6. #7  
    "Kid" haw!!!

    Everyone loves the Pooh! You know that though.

    I am more than happy to hand you your mobile phone by your avatar.
  7. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    "Kid" haw!!!

    Everyone loves the Pooh! You know that though.

    I am more than happy to hand you your mobile phone by your avatar.
    I really should update that bad boy... Been using it for YEARS!

Posting Permissions