Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I love Call Block on my Treo 755p, I Saw where there is a old Palm OS emulator. Do yall think I can use Call Block via the Emulator on the Palm Pre?
    Sprint client since 1998. Treo 650, Treo 700, Treo 755p, Palm Pre till it died--- now have HTC EVO
    no they have said that Palm emulator will not have access to the phone itself. so you can run these types of programs like this or Butler etc. If you add a contact into Contacts on the Palm emulator it will not update on the Pre contacts .
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    so there is no call block till a third party creats one for the Pre, is that it in a nutshell?
    Sprint client since 1998. Treo 650, Treo 700, Treo 755p, Palm Pre till it died--- now have HTC EVO
    In one of the articles on the Precentral main page was about giving some type on "Priority Number" to phone numbers, so that you can have a particular number ring through or go directly to voicemail. But that's the only type of block that I've seen...

"I wish my lawn were goth, so it would cut itself." -unknown
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I thought that was in a Patent for Palm for Future Phones. I have not heard that this was on the Pre, does anyone know if the Pre has this option?
    You're right; don't think it's been confirmed yet.

"I wish my lawn were goth, so it would cut itself." -unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by tj0827 View Post
    I thought that was in a Patent for Palm for Future Phones. I have not heard that this was on the Pre, does anyone know if the Pre has this option?
    That patent was filed back in 2007. There's been no confirmation of it ending up on the Pre, or any other Palm device.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    they do have on you must download the webos quick install and it is in the tweaks