1.    #1  
    That was not a good review. It was particularly devoid of content, unless Sprint TV is the most important feature to you.
    They also don't give proper credit to phonenews.com since that's where the review was pirated from.
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
    Ummmm.... A review that was not! Thanx OP but that was horrible. Just a jumble of thoughts already expressed by others. I can't wait til I can read a good comprehensive review.
  5.    #5  
    Yea kinda agree. It seems like alot of it was just rehashed thoughts. I thought I'd post it though so people could read it and make up their own mind.
  6. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Is this a phone review ?
    The person is more interested in asking SPRINT to sell Pre with cheaper data plans.
    I'd like to see a review from Engadget/Gizmodo, they are usually very comprehensive.