1.    #1  
    Inside.Sprint.Now/SprintGurus.com have provided us with details on the activation process. Click here for the full rundown: Sprint Palm Pre Activation Inside Sprint Now
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." L. Ron Hubbard
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Inside.Sprint.Now/SprintGurus.com have provided us with details on the activation process. Click here for the full rundown: Sprint Palm Pre Activation Inside Sprint Now
    Great post.......great info!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Great read! =D
    Follow Me On

niiice
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Thanks! Very informative.
    This kind of clears up the info that I got yesterday at 2 Sprint locations in my area.

I'm here in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. probably not a hotbed area that will receive lots of Pres.

I stopped at 2 different Sprint stores yesterday that are very close to each other and they both gave me similar info.

They said they wheren't sure of when they might get the Pre in store, no guarantee of having on release date.

They said best bet would be to purchase online or by telesales and that should be able to be done on June 3rd. (Not May as first posted)

Don't shoot the messenger, just passing on what I was told.

P.S. - I wasn't told that by my cousins, brothers, uncles, best friends dog,
    It was right from 2 sales rep from 2 different locations.
    Last edited by RacingInIowa.com; 05/27/2009 at 08:06 AM.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingInIowa.com View Post
    They said best bet would be to purchase online or by telesales and that should be able to be done on May 3rd.
    I assume you mean June? Well, hell. It's definitely worth a call into telesales on the 3rd to see if they're selling it.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." L. Ron Hubbard
    I noticed that the text surrounding the Location Services says that the Camera uses Location Services. Does this mean the camera will geocode the photos?
    Quote Originally Posted by george.hall View Post
    I noticed that the text surrounding the Location Services says that the Camera uses Location Services. Does this mean the camera will geocode the photos?
    yes