Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    According to the schedule they have lunch at 12:45 P.M.(PST) , so I imagine Palm will be up after that
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Siri doesn't seem to be generating very many tweets.

The D7 live blog is a pretty good source of information, as posted above by jtlapp. Just have to keep manually refreshing the page.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    now...D7 Interview: Jon Rubinstein and Roger McNamee and the Palm Pre
    From http://d7.allthingsd.com/:

Session is prefaced by video of a faux-advertising shoot in which McNamee makes increasingly preposterous claims about the Palm Pre over Rubenstein’s protestations. It’s funny as hell and not all that far off from reality if you know the company’s recent history. McNamee, as you may recall, made some silly claims about the Pre’s prowess in a March interview with Bloomberg — so silly that Palm was forced to file a Free Writing Prospectus with the SEC refuting them. So to hear McNamee boast that the Pre is the only handset based on alien technology — well, I wouldn’t be surprised to read that in Bloomberg tomorrow.
    Palm is at the top of the current highlights now. Should be soon.
    Engadget Live Blog Has Begun
    Palm is up now
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    This sounds funny as hell. Cant wait till this is posted:

"Session is prefaced by video of a faux-advertising shoot in which McNamee makes increasingly preposterous claims about the Palm Pre over Rubenstein’s protestations. It’s funny as hell and not all that far off from reality if you know the company’s recent history. McNamee, as you may recall, made some silly claims about the Pre’s prowess in a March interview with Bloomberg — so silly that Palm was forced to file a Free Writing Prospectus with the SEC refuting them. So to hear McNamee boast that the Pre is the only handset based on alien technology — well, I wouldn’t be surprised to read that in Bloomberg tomorrow."
    yayyy!!!
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    I guess the twitter folks are still laboriously trying to tap our their messages on their iPhones?
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Two new features:

Uses Alien Technology
    Eats iPhones for breakfast
    where is the live blog on engadget
    The Palm Pre right up there with velcro
    They have the parody video up now with Rubenstein and McNamee.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    If the new features are all a joke, I'm gonna be pissed.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Is there a live video feed somewhere?
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    engadget dot com/2009/05/28/palm-live-from-d7/
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    where is the live blog on engadget
    Palm live from D7
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast