Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    following the above i named on twitter and if you refresh this site youll also see...

D7 Highlights | AllThingsD
    #D7 - Twitter Search

These trade shows and other breaking live news are the few actual uses I've ever found for Twitter.
    I see never used twitter before so I guess I signed up to use it but by just following someone you don't really find out anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    I see never used twitter before so I guess I signed up to use it but by just following someone you don't really find out anything.
    yea you do...follow whoever i posted before atleast and they keep updating so keep refreshing the page
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    yea you do...follow whoever i posted before atleast and they keep updating so keep refreshing the page
    oooh ok thanks, well obviously this is the first time I'm using twitter.
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    I believe i'm following all of aberra's recommended names, but no updates in last 15 minutes. I assume I'm doing things right. I've only hit twitter a few times before.
    any bottom line yet? this has become painful.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtlapp View Post
    I believe i'm following all of aberra's recommended names, but no updates in last 15 minutes. I assume I'm doing things right. I've only hit twitter a few times before.
    yea none of them have posted yet so im guessing Mozilla is still on
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    any bottom line yet? this has become painful.
    yea im getting frustrated...ive kinda put my work on hold just trying to find out what the announcement is...just get it over with already!
    from the site it looks like theyre doing q and a now...
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Oh, D7 is live blogging! I didn't realize that. The date/time on the posts is the date/time initially created, not updated. Thanks!
    yea theyre prob close to being done now so palm should be up next
    yea im getting frustrated...ive kinda put my work on hold just trying to find out what the announcement is...just get it over with already!
    Could be worse, I'm sitting on Amtrak right now waiting for something exciting to break up this monotony today.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Could be worse, I'm sitting on Amtrak right now waiting for something exciting to break up this monotony today.
    you are right it could be worse! they are still asking Mozilla questions...uggghh
    Mossberg is testing some iPhone app right now.
    you are right it could be worse! they are still asking Mozilla questions...uggghh
    I just wish there were a live video feed. I'm interested in a lot of this stuff, not just the Palm demo.
    Siri. Some personal assistant is up now.
    yea theyre prob close to being done now so palm should be up next
    Well, they will have lunch (12p PST/3p EST), so it may be a bit delayed.

Also, refresh this page for up-to-date D7-related tweets:
    http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23D7
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    I just wish there were a live video feed. I'm interested in a lot of this stuff, not just the Palm demo.
    i probably would be more interested if i could actually see it...
    Yes a live webcast would be great!
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast