Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    But Walt was right, no one really speculated about that.
    Not really, they told us in a video back from either CES or MWC that there would be a music sync function. Now, sure, nobody knew that it'd sync with iTunes but they did say it'd be able to sync. (I think I might have even made a thread about it ages ago.)
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Not really, they told us in a video back from either CES or MWC that there would be a music sync function. Now, sure, nobody knew that it'd sync with iTunes but they did say it'd be able to sync. (I think I might have even made a thread about it ages ago.)
    I think at CES one of the guys giving a demo even said it would sync with Itunes. I remember writing it in a post.
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    False.
    Oh really? What other phone has synced with iTunes without using some kind of crappy 3rd party app or plugin??

The only one I know of was that Moto Rokr Apple had partnered with from way back.
    BlackBerry has a pretty good unobtrusive mediasync for iTunes, I know it's and "add on", but it works well.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned Up

I used it with my BlackBerry Bold.
    Jimmie Geddes
    My .02 cents

At first I was pretty disappointed with the big Itunes support. But thinking about it, its more of a good thing. Someone has said it on the forums here before, "the more things the Pre does natively the better." Which is very true when you think about it. In a sense it puts the Pre and iphone in the ring together with more of an even fight that only fanboys will continue to fight a losing battle.
    my 2 cents-

GREAT video / advertisement for phone. very funny
    Good interview - iTunes sync very cool. Other wise we knew just about everything esle. Still, good interview leading up to launch
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Was Walt Mossenberg interrupting (and down right rude) to Kara during the initial interview, during, and towards the end? When she tried to ask questions, the "old fart" had to get his two cents in there.

Dan
    The take-away quote for me:

"The Pre uses alien technology" - Roger McNamee
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    I think at CES one of the guys giving a demo even said it would sync with Itunes. I remember writing it in a post.
    Yeah, that was Peter Skillman who mentioned it in passing. But this has an order of magnitude more impact as an official announcement.

That said, I couldn't care less about iTunes support, though I realize it's a big deal for many prospective customers. Just give me drag-and-drop.
    well that's just how they roll...
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitman View Post
    The take-away quote for me:

"The Pre uses alien technology" - Roger McNamee
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718