Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718 LastLast
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Not a woman, but I find the mirror remark funny. I mean, my wife is sitting here with me and laughed. People who find that offensive are people who look for things to be offended by.

What next? Should I get offended if they talk about the gps and that men dont like to ask for directions?
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    Are you capable of making a post that doesn't make you sound like some dittohead?

It was a stupid comment and she ribbed him for it. Big effen deal.
    It was a comment (my opinion), didn't mean to interrupt your Gorbasm
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by releasemypre View Post
    where are you guys getting the live feed
    Gizmodo Liveblog
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan7 View Post
    Hopefully the answers to these questions will give hope to the Pre-community.
    Survey Says.......

X

Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by releasemypre View Post
    where are you guys getting the live feed
    Palm live from D7
    Walt jokes, is there a special line for iPhone converts? Roger: Of course, the line wraps around uranus.
    yes ill be very frustrated if this turns out to be nothing really interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by firefinder24 View Post
    It was a comment (my opinion), didn't mean to interrupt your Gorbasm
    Not sure what a Gorbasm is but I'll take it as a compliment coming from such a class act.

edit: "The feeling that the American, and general western liberal elites in the media, politics and academia get when they contemplate all the actions of Mikhail Gorbachev--the man they credit with bringing peace to the world, mostly since they hate Ronald Reagan"

Ahh I get it. I'm one of those dreaded elites. OMG save us from the commies!!! Please save us Zombie Reagan!

Anyway this is waaaay off topic. Back to work...
    I think itunes support allows tons of non techie people to use the Pre. These people might have a problem dragging and dropping music files in usb mode.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Will the GSM version be coming soon? In a few months, says Jon.

Woz fell asleep? haha
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Walt jokes, is there a special line for iPhone converts? Roger: Of course, the line wraps around uranus.
    come on now, report the truth.
    Q&A
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I agree. One reason I stayed away from the iPhone was that you had to do everything through iTunes. I don't like iTunes and have always found it to be essentially one big clunky shopping cart.
    I have felt exactly the same way. Everyone around me uses iTunes and wonders why I don't. I use WinAmp and wonder why they don't.

I hope there's something too but I wonder if we didn't all build this up to be some big bombshell event when it was really just some publicity and q&a.
    I've got the feeling you're right, that we pumped it up, looking for some earthshaking piece of info. We who have been anxiously awaiting the Pre are let down, but the "unwashed masses" who have no clue will now have another reason to be interested. As long as they don't show up before me on the 6th!
    Does the Pre support remote wipe and address lookup? Yes. McNamee: “As a generalization everything you’re used to in an iPhone will be in the Pre as well. And if it’s not there initially it will be there soon.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    The problem with this is it was built up as something big. That we were going to get something "no blog" had even talked about yet...and we get iTunes, Fandango intigration with the Calender, and Twitter...all things we knew.

If they hadn't built this up it wouldn't feel like a flop. Because they did build it up though this actually dampened my feeling in regards to the Pre, especially considering the lack of advertising thus far.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Palm live from D7 I'm watching this one. I like it better I think
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    The problem with this is it was built up as something big. That we were going to get something "no blog" had even talked about yet...and we get iTunes, Fandango intigration with the Calender, and Twitter...all things we knew.

If they hadn't built this up it wouldn't feel like a flop. Because they did build it up though this actually dampened my feeling in regards to the Pre, especially considering the lack of advertising thus far.
    To be fair, iTunes wasn't something we heard about until this morning.

And the only people that built it up to be something big were, well, it was us - the Pre community. We desperately wanted something huge, and it wouldn't have mattered how big it was, we wouldn't have been satisfied. iTunes integration is (for people outside the tech circles) a big deal.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    its over nothing new, haha
    Q&A over...is that it?
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Is it me or should Roger just not talk....ever....at all?