Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 LastLast
  1. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post
    Someone needs to give that demo guy some hand lotion!!
    It could be a fungal infection that is very unpleasant.
    Done demoing??? thats it?!!? FAIL
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    It could be a fungal infection that is very unpleasant.
    Looking at it is what is unpleasant.
    so... no BIG announcment? PAAAAAAAALLLLLLLMMMM!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Oh noooo they are talking about the bloody mirror which i hate! so freakin Girly - must find a way to make it go away!
    hahahaha
    well the mirror I'm sure is there if you want to take a picture of yourself.
  8. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    iTunes sync is pretty neat, but that can't be the big announcement...
    Aha, the big feature...Jon just announced...wait for it...the Pre has a "rea; keyboard." Ugh. Is this all there is? ReallY?
    talking about the keyboard now
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    iTunes sync is pretty neat, but that can't be the big announcement...
    I hope not either but I wonder...so many people never did the mp3 thing until iPods and iTunes came out so they are one and the same to the layman.
    ya palm is like that they produce a big product and now they will disapoint us, it would have been better if they hadn't said anything.
    I think itunes sync is a bigger thing than most of you think. It may get alot of people that have iphones or ipods to make the pre their main device. Especially if you already have all of your music set up in itunes.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    "Walt: Is there an app developer that could put a virtual keyboard on this?" answere HIM DAMMIT!
    maybe he'll just hold up a microSD card and smile.
    Am i the only one that's a bit turned off with this? I didn't want the itunes experience. Apple has some legit gripes now.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Walt: Can a developer put a virtual keyboard on the Pre? Jon: I don’t know why you’d want to, nothing’s stopping them. Roger: Well, if you have four hands.
    Man...this Kara girl sounds like an uptight bia who can't take a joke.
    WOW, Kara taking issue to the mirror comment......GEEZ GET OVER IT - thats nothing to the crap that comes out of Bidens mouth!!!!!!!!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
  20. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    I think itunes sync is a bigger thing than most of you think. It may get alot of people that have iphones or ipods to make the pre their main device. Especially if you already have all of your music set up in itunes.
    That's actually a decent point. They don't have to abandon the Apple ecosystem entirely to switch to a different mobile platform.