1.    #1  
    Hello

I was contemplating getting an iphone and just heard about the palm pre. I am comparing the two and have not been able to find much on how the internet browser will look on the palm pre.

I believe that is one of the main draws of the iphone is that is browses the net in a browser that looks like a regular computer.

1) Does the palm pre browser look like a regular IE or Safari explorer window?

2) Does anyone know where I can see any screen shots or discussions on this subject?

I apologize if I am not looking in the correct place, but I relatively new to this. Thanks for any help.

Adam
    Quote Originally Posted by abirozy View Post
    Hello

I was contemplating getting an iphone and just heard about the palm pre. I am comparing the two and have not been able to find much on how the internet browser will look on the palm pre.

I believe that is one of the main draws of the iphone is that is browses the net in a browser that looks like a regular computer.

1) Does the palm pre browser look like a regular IE or Safari explorer window?

2) Does anyone know where I can see any screen shots or discussions on this subject?

I apologize if I am not looking in the correct place, but I relatively new to this. Thanks for any help.

Adam
    youtube it dude... plenty of videos with some cool stuff.
    Hit up YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and do some searches on Palm Pre. You will find a ton of info.

The browser has more in common with Safari than PIE.

The biggest difference between the Iphone and the Pre is Multi-tasking. The Pre supports doing multiple things at once while the Iphone for the most part does not.

I am a current Iphone user and most likely switching to the Pre.

Dont know if this video helps alot
    PRE browser is said to run circles around the iphone browser in terms of speed. They are both webkit full html browsers so they will both show web pages the same way your computer at home does. PRE pulls away even more for the fact that you can multitask and open AS MANY web pages/apps as you want AT THE SAME TIME!!!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Here's a question. Is it going to be possible to block ads?
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre