Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    So the winners of the Pre and a year of SEP service from Sprint were supposed to be announced today. Any forum members win?
    DRAWING: On or about May 26, 2009, the Sponsor will select two potential winners in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners within five (5) days of the drawing.

I realize that's a time limit and likely to take place right away, but we still have 5 days for the notification, and "On or about" is a bit ambiguous as well.

Here's the cache, view it while you can:
    Template Rules for Basic Sweepstakes
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Yeah...they pulled the site. I am always skeptical that people actually do WIN these contests... Still, I would love it to be someone(s) from our community!
    Quote Originally Posted by gjlowe View Post
    Yeah...they pulled the site. I am always skeptical that people actually do WIN these contests... Still, I would love it to be someone(s) from our community!

I would agree, but back in 05 I actually won a trip to Hawaii for the Pro Bowl that year so I can't say most are a set up. With that being said, I hope this actually comes through for someone on here.
    I won an Xbox 360 from Mountain Dew's contest. True story.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    i won a free trip to Vegas. all i had to do was pay for my air fare and my hotel.
    no
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.