Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I did the same thing this week so i would be ready for the Pre-. Did it over the phone and given 50 discount per line. CS said i would still be able to get the pre for 199. Went to a store just to confirm that the notes were in my file to be read when purchasing and yes they were.

Hust want to avoid any crap on D day!
  2. 3_D
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I also have a Sero account. Would it be better to switch my plan now, or add a line for the Pre just in case so I won't lose the Sero? My contract expires on 06/12/09.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtwest View Post
    I did the same thing this week so i would be ready for the Pre-. Did it over the phone and given 50 discount per line. CS said i would still be able to get the pre for 199. Went to a store just to confirm that the notes were in my file to be read when purchasing and yes they were.

Hust want to avoid any crap on D day!
    Im making my call tonight. If they can get me the Simply everything plan for under $80, than I will go ahead and proceed to part with my SERO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    seems like a smart move. congrats and enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by noto220 View Post
    Yeah pretty smart idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by LightofHonor View Post
    Yeah I switched over last week just in case something went wrong... glad I did too cause it took them 3 days to port over my number. Now when I get the Pre it'll be smooth sailing
    For what it's worth I think ur all doing the right thing.

[QUOTE=mtwest;1619093].... Went to a store just to confirm that the notes were in my file to be read when purchasing and yes they were......QUOTE]

That was a good idea.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    Ok, well since this topic started I wanted some help people. here is my plan for 3 lines(been with sprint for about 8 years now)

50 dollars 1500 minutes family plan(2 lines)
    9.99 3rd line
    FREE unlimited text for lines 1,2
    1.50 for 500 texts for line 3
    10 unlimited power vision data pack for lines 1,2
    Line 3 doesnt have or need data
    7 dollars for insurance for line 1,2
    FREE unlimited call 3 number for free

I get a 10 dollar a month discount b/c when the ported to the new system last year I lost 500 minutes.

I also get 23 percent off of my bill for my corp discount.

Total I pay around 70 dollars a month.

If i switch over, I will be paying around 120 a month(including the two 7 dollar insurance for lines 1,2)

thats a 50 dollar increase!

I really wish I can just add the 30 dollar data plan to my line with the PRE. what would you guys do? 50 dollars a month is acrazy increase.

All 3 lines are out of contract and ALL eligible for upgrade prices.

I have been out of contract for 6 months now

thanks!
    I'm in a similar boat, take a look at my post HERE

Unfortunately, not much we can do. The price of the new plan, for me, is a total deal killer.
    I moved to the Everything 1500 Share but it does not take effect until tomorrow. I hope I get an invite for the 5th.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123