1.    #1  
    Just wondering, if I ordered both me and my husbands' pres, yep I converted him over, online what is the earliest I would be able to actually order?
    Last edited by Sassy_Lina; 05/27/2009 at 07:02 AM.
    http://insidesprintnow.wordpress.com/2009/04/

Based on this blog:

I am NOT saying the device will launch on a Sunday, but only if it was to be a standard Sunday launch process, then you could order the device at 6 o’clock Thursday morning, and have it in your hands by Friday afternoon. So keep that in mind when you’re attempting to rule particular days in or out just because some event is either too close or too far away from whatever date you’ve picked.
    Keeping in mind that this particular post was made before the launch date announcement, just adjust it accordingly, as he suggests.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I'm like a few miles from a bestbuy that's where i'm going.
    start trying now and you'll know when your order finally goes through. then let us know.
    I don't think this phone will follow the standard launch process that Sprint had for the other phones. With the limited number and high demand, the earliest you may be able to order is either midnight of the launch day or as I've read elsewhere on these forums 7am Eastern time (4am PST) on June 6th. Not really sure though. I will be ordering one online as well.
    Probably on June 6th.

I would keep checking every other day or so and see if anything pops up but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    April 2009 Inside Sprint Now

Based on this blog:

Keeping in mind that this particular post was made before the launch date announcement, just adjust it accordingly, as he suggests.
    Pretty sure that was referring to Telesales.
    If you're ordering on Sprint.com you should be able to order it on June 6th as Palm stated in their Press release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Lina View Post
    Just wondering, if I ordered both me and my husband"s pres, yep I converted him over, online what is the earliest I would be able to actually order?
    So she is married......darnn!!!!!...LOL....the search continues!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    ^^
    Right...
  11.    #11  
    Thanx everyone for the info! I wonder if I should go through telesales. I remember reading on the board that you can order earlier through telesales. Is that right?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    No, telesales told me June 6th is the earliest. My guess is 8 am. No reason to start at 7 if the stores can't start until 8.
    2 locations in my area said on the 3rd.