Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Do you think they've tried to request You Tube to remove the proprietary videos?

Kind of strange they are all around still... or are they using it as free advertising?
    Whose to say they aren't the ones that posted 'em?
    I don't think it's worth Palm's time trying to get these videos removed. Once they're removed the uploaders will continue uploading it on other video sharing hosts.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    Whose to say they aren't the ones that posted 'em?
    Me.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Whose ≠ who's. Sorry to be the grammar nazi.
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    Please don't be sorry. I get annoyed at them too. My pet peeves online are seeing things like "should of" (instead of "should have").
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    Please don't be sorry. I get annoyed at them too. My pet peeves online are seeing things like "should of" (instead of "should have").
    I hate when people say "I could care less... " ITS I COULDN'T CARE LESS! if you could care less about something then you would!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyvsp View Post
    I hate when people say "I could care less... " ITS I COULDN'T CARE LESS! if you could care less about something then you would!
    I could care less about the poor grammar...........
    Ok, now I couldn't care any less.
    Or is that more?

I is so cornfused......

Ahem, by the way it's not "its", it's "it's"!
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I hate when people correct every single grammar mistake they hear. Its so annoying. And are there any grammar mistakes in my sentences? Now back on topic, I think that the videos provide hype and info about the Pre, something they aren't really doing.
    maybe they are actually saying that they actually do have the ability to care less ehh??
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    free advertising
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    maybe they are actually saying that they actually do have the ability to care less ehh??
    That would be an awesome feat of brain power... to reach the very bottom of indifference and then will your mind and body to actually care less until you've reached the bottom again.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twigg View Post
    I hate when people correct every single grammar mistake they hear. Its so annoying. And are there any grammar mistakes in my sentences? Now back on topic, I think that the videos provide hype and info about the Pre, something they aren't really doing.
    Heh. Sorry about that- my fault completely. But make no mistake, it's far from every single grammar mistake that I correct; in fact, I believe it's my only one. It is NOT, however, the only one I've seen- it would just take too damn long to correct 'em all.

Like I said, I apologize for steering the thread off-topic.
    They could never have the videos removed faster then they went up. Trying to do so would just make Palm look desperate and weak. As long as the videos arnt too negative I doubt Palm is too upset by them. It is all added (viral even) buzz for them.
    Yea. I would have to agree.
    With just over a week to launch, Sprint has to loving all of the extra attention.
    It ain't like we're going to look at that stuff and then say "I saw it all,.....don't care what comes up on the actual launch site.
    Do you think they've tried to request You Tube to remove the proprietary videos?

Kind of strange they are all around still... or are they using it as free advertising?
    Um, why? They have nothing to hide anymore. Once FCC was published, everything is out. Included with the filing was the Palm confidentiality letter they requested. The gloves are off now.
    Last edited by NM08SRT8; 05/27/2009 at 11:17 AM. Reason: forgot the "e" on "hide"
    Why? They don't really care, it is expected at this point in the game and there isn't much they can do about it.
    [QUOTE=twigg;1618530]I hate when people correct every single grammar mistake they hear. Its so annoying. And are there any grammar mistakes in my sentences? QUOTE]
    You spelled grammar with an e! Oh wait you didn't

I don't think enough attention has even been brought to the videos and once they are out, the new features have already been viewed and someone can report them.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    I could care less, but it's not worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by twigg View Post
    I hate when people correct every single grammar mistake they hear. Its so annoying. And are there any grammar mistakes in my sentences?
    Since you ask, yes. It's in boldface.

Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    You grammer nazi's all suck.

But back to pooh's question, it's free advertisement for a phone availbe in a few weeks. The cat is out of the bad, it's time for palm to get as much exposure as possible. I'm sure they consdiered this type of thing happening when they were planning the roll out.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast