Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    I don't think enough attention has even been brought to the videos and once they are out, the new features have already been viewed and someone can report them.
    That's not true... it's on every TECH blog out there. They get a TON of exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Why? They don't really care, it is expected at this point in the game and there isn't much they can do about it.
    I am sure they "care", and of course they can have them removed, it's IP.

Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    But back to pooh's question, it's free advertisement for a phone availbe in a few weeks. The cat is out of the bad, it's time for palm to get as much exposure as possible. I'm sure they consdiered this type of thing happening when they were planning the roll out.
    Again, maybe I knew the answer why, free advertising is always MORE GOODER, but the Palm I know and love really know how to bork advertising for their devices.
    Publicity is good - why should they try to have them removed?
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    They're keeping them up because they don't want the poster to stop posting them. They're waiting for him to demo the feature where they included the canary trap then they'll fire him.
    My theory (and I'm sticking with it, at least until I'm proved wrong): Palm created the videos and put them out there to prepare for the big announcement tomorrow (Thursday). The videos show all BUT the exciting new functionality that McNamee's apparently going nuts about. Call it sleight of hand...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    My theory (and I'm sticking with it, at least until I'm proved wrong): Palm created the videos and put them out there to prepare for the big announcement tomorrow (Thursday). The videos show all BUT the exciting new functionality that McNamee's apparently going nuts about. Call it sleight of hand...
    Pardon my absence.. but what is the big deal about tomorrow? Announcement? I thought they already did the "big" announcement with the launch date and pricing already.
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Pardon my absence.. but what is the big deal about tomorrow? Announcement? I thought they already did the "big" announcement with the launch date and pricing already.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouncement.html
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Wish I could tell you how I could prove you wrong, but you are
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    That's not true... it's on every TECH blog out there. They get a TON of exposure.
    I was referring to Youtube videos
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12