1.    #1  
    Nuevasync, on their blog, reported Dec 11 that by using Version 2.0 of the Google Contacts API they were able to Nix On (Google) Suggested Contacts.

Looks to me like Palm dropped the ball with Google Contacts. Palm can fix the "suggested contacts" issue if they want to.

Check out this 108 post complaint on Google Groups prior to V2.0 being released.
    Maybe it is "fixed". I believe the only source we have that shows it currently pulls from all contacts is from someone using a beta SDK.
    CompanionLink has used this new API as of a few versions now to avoid syncing the Suggested Contacts group. Works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Maybe it is "fixed". I believe the only source we have that shows it currently pulls from all contacts is from someone using a beta SDK.
    Exactly. Everyone is freaking out over some minor issues that probably have already been fixed. People need to wait for the final version before getting upset!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilofoxtrot View Post
    Nuevasync, on their blog, reported Dec 11 that by using Version 2.0 of the Google Contacts API they were able to Nix On (Google) Suggested Contacts.

Looks to me like Palm dropped the ball with Google Contacts. Palm can fix the "suggested contacts" issue if they want to.

Check out this 108 post complaint on Google Groups prior to V2.0 being released.
    Ewww, what is that bug crawling on my screen...it's creeping me out..
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    Exactly. Everyone is freaking out over some minor issues that probably have already been fixed. People need to wait for the final version before getting upset!
    Don't you get it? If they don't complain about stuff like this, what's left? SERO issues? No advertising? Release date? They've got to have something ...