1.    #1  
    Not sure if anyone has heard of them, but I went to Sprint Nextel Discounts | Employee Value Program | EVP Online | Find Your Cellular Discount Plan, Cell Phone, & Accessories and entered my work email address and i get a 20% discount off my monthly bill and 20% off accessories. My company also had it so we can preorder it and it will SHIP on the 6th and I'll receive it on the 8th. They took care of the plan, porting and everything. We'll see how well it works?

Also, the price was the $299.00, I still have to do the mail-in-rebate. But it beats having to wait in line and wonder if I'll actually get one. Plus that will give me two days to read up on precentral.net, so I should have my phone figured out by the time I get it.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Good stuff! I checked them a while back to confirm the discount (27% in my case -I wasn't even aware of accessories discounts!).

Does it matter if you're an existing customer? If it's somehow guaranteed you'd get one by Monday (the latest), depending on how crazy this whole thing pans out by the 4th, I'll order it through them.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Good stuff! I checked them a while back to confirm the discount (27% in my case -I wasn't even aware of accessories discounts!).

Does it matter if you're an existing customer? If it's somehow guaranteed you'd get one by Monday (the latest), depending on how crazy this whole thing pans out by the 4th, I'll order it through them.
    I'm not sure about the existing customer part, I imagine you would have to at least be eligible for an upgrade, but I'm not 100% sure.

This is the email he sent me:

"If you happen to be at a store and are able to get one in your hand before I place your pre-order, please do not feel obliged to order through me…go ahead and buy it at the store. Once the first batch is gone there is no telling how much longer it would be before they come in again. If you do buy at the store, PLEASE email or call me ASAP so I know to cancel you pre-order. I will leave your pre-order pending until I hear from you…this way you are not thrown to the back of the queue if you cancel it prematurely and are not able to get it at the store. Likewise, I will email you as soon as I order the phone if we get them earlier.

Whether or not you end up getting the phone through me, I want to thank you for doing business with myself and the EVP. Be sure to tell your coworkers, friends and family about us."

Sounds win, win!
    Last edited by firefinder24; 05/26/2009 at 04:49 PM. Reason: typo's
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson